Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery County Job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any news on this coaching search? Any names being mentioned?
I've not heard, but maybe one or two current head coaches. But, the overall moving and shaking of them bouncing from job to job these days is pretty low as is.
What names? I've heard Brewer from Powell County and heard that McPeek was interested.
Interviews will be this week. I was told they are interviewing 6 coaches. That 1 is a retired head coach, that 2 are current head coaches , 1 is a current head coach out of state, and then 2 assistant coaches.
One of the assistants gets it. He deserves it.
Two follow-up interviews were this week. I heard that Oliver Lucas(Louisville Manuel, Bryan Station) and Ryan Sizemore (current assistant at Montgomery County) were the last two being considered. I hope they give it to Sizemore, great coach who has been loyal to the program and will do the best for those kids.
Ryan Sizemore comes from good stock. I Coached with His Dad at Leslie County in the 1980's and He was a wonderful Coach. Ryan would do a Great Job. Hope He get's a chance.
Heard that Montgomery County may announce their new head coach later today.
D.B. Cooper Wrote:Heard that Montgomery County may announce their new head coach later today.

Who will they hire?
Whats the word?Confusedhh:
No one knows. It sounds like they know who new the coach is, they will just not say until after the region basketball tournament.
D.B. Cooper Wrote:No one knows. It sounds like they know who new the coach is, they will just not say until after the region basketball tournament.

Nothing wrong with that.