Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Barry Bonds fails drug test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
barry bonds test postive for amphetamines

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2727325
So, his homeruns officially mean nothing
well you cant go on this test because till this year those where legal it is possible if he took ne gnc supplement that it could had some hidden in it cause they hide it in weight loss supplements.
Not surprising at all
And you are shocked???
Amphetimines were sitting in clubhouses like mints and candies up until a couple years ago. There weren't hardly any players in the league that WEREN'T taking them. This really isn't that big of a deal.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And you are shocked???

Not at all.
I know he took sterioids and crap, but i think, you still have to know how to hit the ball. There is little guys who can hit homeruns just as easy as the big guys. Thats just my opinion tho , it still isnt right that he cheated with sterioids.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Amphetimines were sitting in clubhouses like mints and candies up until a couple years ago. There weren't hardly any players in the league that WEREN'T taking them. This really isn't that big of a deal.

You're exactly right.
I would say that he took them by mistake he thought they were red hots or ike and tikes candy of somesort, you know just like that steroid cream he rubbed on, he had no idea that it was a steroid, even though it said steroid on it. You know he would never take or do anything that would affect his body in any manner. LOL
This was the first season that they were tested for by MLB. How can the man be that stupid?
Super_de Wrote:I know he took sterioids and crap, but i think, you still have to know how to hit the ball. There is little guys who can hit homeruns just as easy as the big guys. Thats just my opinion tho , it still isnt right that he cheated with sterioids.

I agree
Wish he was to get banned
FATMAN Wrote:well you cant go on this test because till this year those where legal it is possible if he took ne gnc supplement that it could had some hidden in it cause they hide it in weight loss supplements.

FYI unprescribed amphetamines are illegal in the eyes of the law and have been for many years, somewhere around 40, baseball just began testing for them.

We are not talking about caffiene or suppliments.
i was goin on what someone on espn said that sometimes they are hidden amounts in some diet pills and weight loss supplements