Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ducky's Mid-Season Coach of the Year in the 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jason Booher gets my vote. We knew this team would be talented but they play mostly underclassmen. 12-1 on the season and winning the Cumberland Falls tourney. I didn't expect this type of record for such a young team. My credit to Coach Booher and his staff. (Who are his assistants??)

Runner up is Johnny Martin. What may be his last and he's still getting the job done. Hail to the King of the 15th region coaches. Johnny, your the man!!! Go out swinging!!!!(Who are his assistants??)
I don't think Johnny Martin is the King of 15th Region Coaches, but he is one of the best. I would give the award to him though. The past 3 seasons, AC has averaged maybe 4-5 wins and they are off to a hot start this season. Maybe they can keep it up and possibly pull a major upset in the regional tournement.(*cough*Paintsville)
I have been a fan of 15th regional basketball action for many years and I would have to say that Johnny Martin is one heck of a coach. He always seems to know how to fire his team up. Noone predicted this team to do anything this year and they have proved alot of people wrong. Way to go Coach Martin!!!! Jason Booher is doing an excellent job at Shelby Valley as well. This one would be a tough call!
ducky Wrote:Jason Booher gets my vote. We knew this team would be talented but they play mostly underclassmen. 12-1 on the season and winning the Cumberland Falls tourney. I didn't expect this type of record for such a young team. My credit to Coach Booher and his staff. (Who are his assistants??)

Runner up is Johnny Martin. What may be his last and he's still getting the job done. Hail to the King of the 15th region coaches. Johnny, your the man!!! Go out swinging!!!!(Who are his assistants??)

His assistants are Nick Samons, Don Burke, and I think Rick Hancock helps them out as well.
Is that Allen Central's assistants or Valley's??
SV's assistants are Greg Newsome, Brian Hundley (the brother of former Mr. Basketball Scott Hundley), and Hauss (spelling ?). This is a nickname and I don't know his real name.
What happened to the coach from Boyle County that used to help Booher???
gish_7 Wrote:His assistants are Nick Samons, Don Burke, and I think Rick Hancock helps them out as well.

Rick Hancock has not been assisting Coach Martin this year. Rick started the year off coaching ACMS.
ducky Wrote:What happened to the coach from Boyle County that used to help Booher???

He went to E-town.
gotcha2 Wrote:Rick Hancock has not been assisting Coach Martin this year. Rick started the year off coaching ACMS.

Ok, thats what I was thinking, but wasnt sure.
BMR is all i have to say
but i have to give it up for the other guys they rock.