Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's averaging the most rebounds in the 14th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
tell me who you all think?
desmond johnson (cumberland) at least 14 or 15 a game, had 23 last night against middlesboro
I can assure you it is not JBS...
The Doctor Wrote:desmond johnson (cumberland) at least 14 or 15 a game, had 23 last night against middlesboro

When did Cumberland move into the 14th Region???
PoppaBear Wrote:When did Cumberland move into the 14th Region???
my bad
maybe mike cambell from hazard
PoppaBear Wrote:I can assure you it is not JBS...

Wow, you sound so sure! How would you know this? Do you keep records on it?? Explain to me why everyone is out to get JBS! Two years ago they werent even thought of or talked about...Collins, Short, And Hall are some of the best robounders in the region!
justin jones from hazard
play2win Wrote:Wow, you sound so sure! How would you know this? Do you keep records on it?? Explain to me why everyone is out to get JBS! Two years ago they werent even thought of or talked about...Collins, Short, And Hall are some of the best robounders in the region!
Collins is not one of the best rebounders in the 14th man.. Short and Hall are good rebounders..Collins should pull everything that comes off the board..I bet he dont average 2 rebounds a game!
He averages about 7.6 rebounds a game you JBS hater. I have no respect for ignorant rednecks that get on here and make posts off the top of their head without taking into consideration that they don't know everything.
pickandroll Wrote:He averages about 7.6 rebounds a game you JBS hater. I have no respect for ignorant rednecks that get on here and make posts off the top of their head without taking into consideration that they don't know everything.

I have less respect for people that get on here and call people names. It will stop now!
Lets see how the great 6'9 Collins does against Jones from Hazard. And by the way, there's no way he averages 7.6 a game. Just another padded stat from JBS.
pickandroll Wrote:He averages about 7.6 rebounds a game you JBS hater. I have no respect for ignorant rednecks that get on here and make posts off the top of their head without taking into consideration that they don't know everything.
aight man first of all i didnt say i know everything and im proud to be a redneck lol....But i do know enough that collins does not average 7.6 rebounds a game...
I would say Stepp from JBS.
this post isnt about who is going to win the rebound comp between hazard and jbs over all the teams i have watched in the 14th hazard is one of the best jbs has boys that can but remember breathit has some boys that can rebound and are always rough same goes for powell
play2win Wrote:Wow, you sound so sure! How would you know this? Do you keep records on it?? Explain to me why everyone is out to get JBS! Two years ago they werent even thought of or talked about...Collins, Short, And Hall are some of the best robounders in the region!

I agree with you that Short and, Hall especially, are great rebounders but that is all they have, the Collins kid is a waste of a big body, he does not know how to use it and shows no agressiveness... I would love to see him turn it around because he could be one of the best in the region, and where is Stepp in the rebounding conversation?
Benchwarmer Wrote:I would say Stepp from JBS.
I would say Stamper from KCC.
Mike hogg from LCC is a deamon on the boards . The Romans kid from Powell may be the strongest kid in the 14th. PCC has some good rebounders as well. Taylor from Cordia should be mentioned also
well i thinks its romans cause hes number 4 in the state in rebounds, if anyone has read the paper
Benchwarmer Wrote:I would say Stepp from JBS.

I would say...that's ridiculous.
Jones from Hazard, Especially after the Shelby Valley game
Romans From Powell is averaging in the double figures in rebounds, I think 13 or 14 a game
Lindon from KCC!!!!!!!!
I believe not for sure but Stepp is averaging something like 28 reb. a game?
i like that
mike hogg is a good rebounder i havnt watched powell but they play kcc tomorrow lets see how Romans and Lindon face up i would like to see it
Romans is ave 11.2 reb per game
Against Bath romans had 25 rebounds
Romans from Powell is one of the top.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I believe not for sure but Stepp is averaging something like 28 reb. a game?
'

yeah, he is, he had 41 rebounds just the other night, but I know just because I do like JBS ill get heck for this, but Hall,Short and Collins average around 7-8 boards per game, they are all very good rebounders
windmill Wrote:'

yeah, he is, he had 41 rebounds just the other night, but I know just because I do like JBS ill get heck for this, but Hall,Short and Collins average around 7-8 boards per game, they are all very good rebounders
Hall Collins and Short are not allowed to touch the ball 7 or 8 times a game maybe and only maybe they can tip it to Clark or Clint. They are good rebounders and they play for the wrong team to ever show any talent. It will only get you in trouble at Just Be a Stepp or JBS.
Pages: 1 2