Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin 64 Morgan 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great win Hornets
Another great win, played very hard. Keep it going guys.
Big win Magoffin County from 64SUR :Cheerlead
How bad were the refs tonight? So bad that a player for Morgan fouled out with 4 minutes to go then with two minutes left let the same player come back in to finish the game....should be an interesting game when Magoffin goes to Morgan later on this month.
Lol you got beat stop crying . I have seen Magoffin play at Morgan they get the shady every year .
Morgan County Coach messed up he thought he had 5 when he took him out. Only had 4.
basketball101 Wrote:Lol you got beat stop crying . I have seen Magoffin play at Morgan they get the shady every year .

Get back with me after the Feb 18th game. Oh btw Lawrence is still in your region, good luck going to Rupp.
Fighter09 Wrote:Get back with me after the Feb 18th game. Oh btw Lawrence is still in your region, good luck going to Rupp.

What does Lawrence Co. or going to Rupp have to do with anything on this topic? Magoffin beat Morgan at home like they should and they understand fact that Morgan at home will be different monster with the extra help they ALWAYS receive there. Magoffin learning to play without their big man, with him this game would not even been close Morgan could not have matched up. I give Morgan their due they have two good guards then an exceptional player in Jordan Player, but their role players and bench are their weak points.
Home cooking?? Pretty sad when one of the refs just happen to be an uncle of one of Magoffin county's players. You honestly think Perry fouled on his put back dunk? It was like that all night long. And I mentioned going to Rupp because Morgan has a good chance to go. Not so much for your Hornets. Like I said come Feb 18th it will be a different story. Good luck Magoffin!
Cry , cry , cry . You had better worry about Elliott county .
Morgan may or may not have chance but I don't think so. Magoffin maybe Lawrence is beatable but good plus JC even South Floyd all better than Morgan. Want bitch about referee call assigning secretary he not Magoffin fan either may you all can do lunch
As for over back that was pretty but when climb guys back in front of you to do it still a foul
Fighter09 Wrote:How bad were the refs tonight? So bad that a player for Morgan fouled out with 4 minutes to go then with two minutes left let the same player come back in to finish the game....should be an interesting game when Magoffin goes to Morgan later on this month.

It is exactly what I would expect from Morgan. Threatenin the team. How sad! But I wouldn't expect anything better from you.
Feb 18 girls. Check back in them.
Worry about Elliott! Can't wait to see Porter take you out again!😊
sportguy12 Wrote:Worry about Elliott! Can't wait to see Porter take you out again!😊

The same Elliott that Morgan has beat twice this year? Once by 17 and the other time by 4? The same Porter that is averaging a whopping 13 points versus Morgan. Lol. You better think again if they are a threat to Morgan. Considering they have lost like 7 region games already. Elliott is at best 5th or 6th in the region.
Fighter09 Wrote:The same Elliott that Morgan has beat twice this year? Once by 17 and the other time by 4? The same Porter that is averaging a whopping 13 points versus Morgan. Lol. You better think again if they are a threat to Morgan. Considering they have lost like 7 region games already. Elliott is at best 5th or 6th in the region.

I guess they was a threat to Morgan! Talking Trash about a kid came back to hurt a little didn't it!😂. Congrats Elliott!
sportguy12 Wrote:I guess they was a threat to Morgan! Talking Trash about a kid came back to hurt a little didn't it!😂. Congrats Elliott!

Don't worry Lawrence will have something for you next week! Then all of you Hornet fans can root on the Bulldogs at Rupp.
Fighter09 Wrote:Don't worry Lawrence will have something for you next week! Then all of you Hornet fans can root on the Bulldogs at Rupp.

Why do you always have to be so negative toward the hornets, they have had a great season and it's still going for them.