Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PCC 86 - Jenkins 82
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Lady Commodores pull off another upset by beating the Lady Cavaliers. Great win for these young kids.
Congratulations to PCC. A big turnaround.

An obvious question. How many did Whitney Creech score?
Somewhere in the 50's. High 50's.
Paparazzi Wrote:Somewhere in the 50's. High 50's.

I guess she passed five thousand then.
I thought they played tomorrow? That's what all the schedules say, did it get rescheduled?
Mister Smith Wrote:I thought they played tomorrow? That's what all the schedules say, did it get rescheduled?

That's not what ALL the schedules said. I did see one that said that but checked KHSAA and they said tonight and that's when it happened.
Yes she needed 43 to reach 5,000. The PCC faithful joined in to celebrate that with her. There was a running tally board counting it down to 5,000 and the game was stopped at that point to acknowledge her. To see the winningest coach in Ky girls history giving the all time leading scorer a congratulatory hug at mid court was something I don't think we will ever see again.
This kid is unreal! That was my first time watching her and it was a treat. Her ball control and body control is so far advanced that I was astonished. She will be teaming up with former PCC standout Kendall Noble at Western Ky next year and they will be hard to handle.
She had 64
Paparazzi Wrote:Yes she needed 43 to reach 5,000. The PCC faithful joined in to celebrate that with her. There was a running tally board counting it down to 5,000 and the game was stopped at that point to acknowledge her. To see the winningest coach in Ky girls history giving the all time leading scorer a congratulatory hug at mid court was something I don't think we will ever see again.

I'm glad to hear all that. That was great of PCC to do that and that kindness will not be forgotten by Whitney and her family and probably everyone from Jenkins. Except maybe the running board put a little extra stress on Creech.
Congrats to Pcc and Creech