Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
March 26th from Perry Central

I know Estill and Perry are participating. Any others?
Id say June Buchanan, Piarist, Wesley Christian, and East Bernstat. Dixon aint gonna bring in no competition. Played a watered down schedule for the past 2 or 3 years.
I highly doubt that. Coach Dixon has a solid schedule this season. Estill, LCC, Hazard, Knott, PRP, Fairdale, Bowling Green, Johnson Central, Powell County, Clay County to name a few...
Well its about time he grew a sack and went out and played. He has a loaded team.
Majority of his starters were freshman last year. They were very young, but competitive. Losing Pray and Neace will hurt. You've got to learn to win (they did that last season) before you go too crazy with the schedule IMO.

PCC will always be a contender to win the 14th regional tournament with coach Dixon there. He's been there since they consolidated in 1996.
1996, 1999, 2005, 2010 Regional Champs
Lost to the eventual Regional Champion in the post season in 1997, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2015

That's competing!
Competing???? This region is weak as water in baseball. How many state tourney games did Dixon win?
How many state tournament games is the 14th region teams winning at any sport that isn't classed? Six different teams have won the 14th over the last seven years. I agree that it's weak, but competitive within.
On a serious note, Dixon is a heck of a coach. Puts a lot of time into his team.
Any middle school programs in Perry need baseball games? Letcher Middle School Baseball is looking for more games to add to schedule. Located in Letcher County, KY (southeast KY) between Whitesburg and Hazard. In addition, we are hosting a round-robin tournament April 30 and are looking for teams. If interested, contact Coach Hall at 606-633-7812 or email at [email]Charles.hall@letcher.kyschools.us[/email].