Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PCC 69 Breathiitt 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Lady Dores upset the Lady Wildcats!
I had s chance to come to the game, bobcats are very slow team, I' was surprised that there record was that good! Perry wore them out going to the basket, in the second half. If they hadn't let 15 make 4 threes in a row they could have blew them out tonight.
These games r about matchups an the Bobcats don't match up against the dores ! My hazard bunch an Leslie were there scouting Pcc , I think that there are some basketball coaches getting nervous about having to play Pcc in the dist an region !!
hillbilly cat Wrote:These games r about matchups an the Bobcats don't match up against the dores ! My hazard bunch an Leslie were there scouting Pcc , I think that there are some basketball coaches getting nervous about having to play Pcc in the dist an region !!

I have to disagree with the matchup comment. The Dores actually don't matchup with Breathitt at all. They are too big inside and that's why he was platooning 5 players after only 3 minutes gone in the game. He ran them into the ground. Breathitt is a big team but a smart team that passes the ball well. I agree they looked slow at the end and for good reason. They had nothing left.
I've watched them play 3 games an he always platoons like that in the 1sr half
Love it
Perry's girls coming on strong at the end of the year. Might be getting hot at the right time. They've proved they can beat knott county as well
You may be right about getting hot, but u live by the three u die by the three! They have a great chance , but it's hard to shoot the three great all 5 games , so I hope that they , understand that the inside then outside game is much more productive that the outside game an never the inside game could be there down fall!! To be a championship team u need three dependable scorers, they have 2, I hope it's enough ! Don't be surprised if the old fox doesn't change everything up for district an changes his defense an throws the ball more inside!!
Perry is getting better and better