Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bush to send 20,000 troops back to Iraq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pardon my French, but what the hell is he trying to prove?
Apparently He NEEDS More Troops There To Take Baghdad Or Something To That Nature...So He Wants To Send 21,500 More According To The News At 5....Completely STUPID In My Opinion...I For One Do NOT Want To See My Cousin Go Over There And Our Local Unit Will Probably End Up Being One To Go...But All You Can Do Is Support Them...And Blame Bush....GRRR
Such a sad day in american history.
It is needed. They were called for when the initial surge went into Iraq, but they were not given. Some things have to happen and this is one of them.
I don't know how to respond to this, I really don't want to send more troops over there.
The good thing is on NBC after Bush went off the air the reporters said that he only had like 6 months to make a big change over there before the republicans join the democrats at questions Bush's strategy and hopefully pulling our men and women out of there
I would love to believe they will used in a way to protect our troops on the ground over there but more troops will led to more deaths.Get out of there.
I have thought about joining the reserve or National Guard ever since I was like a freshman in high school...I've been thinking about it more and more these days for some reason....
They should hog tie Bush on there backs and take him with them
Bush wants to see how many troops he can get killed before he leaves office.
We need to just drop a bomb!
Sad that he has to send more over there.