Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central @ Wayne County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why
Should be a good one. Go Knox :Cheerlead
Second team in a row for Knox that's rated in the top 25 in the state. Both road games as well. Tough schedule for a team that's not suppose to be in the top ten in the region. Their schedule says only 7 home games all year. Wow. Hope I don't repeat myself come March about this team. Go Bears.
KC has had a long layoff for the second time this season hopefully it will be better that the last time when they went to South Laurel and look so bad
Go Cardinals!
Feed it to the big boys. Marsee,Liford, and Allen. Rodney Woods is a heck of a coach. Will be the biggest win for Patterson if he can pull it off
Patterson does have wins over Dinky, Petroski already! I said it back in the summer this guy can coach. Watched him this summer and was very impressed. Seems to be well ahead of the learning curve and classy. Only going to get better for KC I'm afraid. For a down year they are doing a lot better than any thought. And they have a ton of talent coming. Go Bears!
Hard to win at Wayne.