Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 69 South Laurel 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. :Cheerlead
Corbin has themselves one heck of a basketball coach. That's for sure
Agreed !!
I'd like to see how good South would be if they had Corbin's coach
Kuz Wrote:I'd like to see if they had Corbin's coach

Coach P's a great coach and he and his very good staff get the players to buy into the system, but you have to give the players credit as well for accepting their role for the good of the team.

Good to see some other kids come through tonight for the Hounds.
I need a Corbin Basketball shirts I have plenty of football shirts. What about it cuz you think you can make it happen. Confusednicker:
Where was this game played?
SEKYFAN Wrote:Coach P's a great coach and he and his very good staff get the players to buy into the system, but you have to give the players credit as well for accepting their role for the good of the team.

Good to see some other kids come through tonight for the Hounds.

Coach P with Coach West make a formable team...Congrats to the players and staff...
I would agree that Coach P is a great coach. His best help is Madison Johnson. Coachway us to just drawing a check
I'll see what I can so
If they both win out in the regular season district, does this give Corbin the one seed since they won by three and South won by two? Or do they have another way of determining top seed?
Van Hagar Wrote:If they both win out in the regular season district, does this give Corbin the one seed since they won by three and South won by two? Or do they have another way of determining top seed?

If they both win out, it will come down to a coin toss. 1st tie breaker is head to head game, which they split. 2nd is road wins and that will also be tied. Final tie breaker is the coin toss.
I remember getting called out for saying I'd take Coach P over anyone else. THIS is exactly why. No way Corbin shoukd be beating the teams they have.
You can never count Corbin and Coach P out. When you do, you will get burned.
Corbin has come along way since their first game this year
coach P always has his team playing their best ball at tournament time. He had a great game plan. The craziest thing is that Barnes and Sanders were both out for this game.
He has got the kids to buy into their roles