Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What if Michael Jackson was a girl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PDT_054
Isnt that what he looks like?lol
He probably was at one time.....
HAHA thats exactly what I thought when I seen this pic Hurley lol
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Yeah, that's pretty sick.
ah if he was a girl i guess he would be straight cause he likes those little boys.
Sexy.
kinda gross and i would laugh like non other lol and b like what a FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKK wait i already do that
well would u consider him/her black?
haha good point peter
is he black or white?
I thought Michael Jackson was a girl now. lol... I'm just kidding, he looks exactly like the female ape from Planet of the Apes.
itd be one ugly lookin female
Yeah it would be one ugly female, and if he was a girl atleast he wouldn't be called homosexual when he touched little boys
Is he even human anymore?
Its debatable spxdad
It's one ugly MO FU......And the fact the anyone would touch little boys private parts is sick, male or female....
he would make me sick even more
That's scary and would take more than 45 beers
Umm...thats just sick....

Vh1 did a bio on his life the other day. They determined that its all b/c of his childhood. I say hes just sick.
yea i seen that Mario...it was saying cause his dad hitting him made him end up like he is...watever
My dad used to beat me to death when I would get in trouble, but I didn't turn out looking like a monkey and wanting to touch little boys.
look at it this way
is michael was a girl...itd be a bunch of little gurls spending the nite
not little boys
Man, I have seen some roughly brought up kids turn out to be very successful, and when they're successful they say their past was the reason for that because of the motivation factor. My point is no matter what your past is it is always going to be brought up when defending present actions.
i think hes just a sick weird O gosh he truely does sickin me
he should sicken everyone!
yes yes this is true my friend
you mean she isnt a gurl???
im not even gonna think of what micheal jackson would look like if he were a girl... all i know is that i'd run away
I know just think what them poor kids had to out up with