Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's Next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may be a little premature, but we all know Coach Cal won't be around forever, so my question is, who can replace him? Who would you like to see next? Who could fill those shoes and keep this program in its winning ways?
Can't answer that till he's gone.
I guarantee it will be whoever is hot at the moment. It won't be a really old guy.
I would love to see Brad Stevens as coach at UK.
Jarons Wrote:I would love to see Brad Stevens as coach at UK.

He is the Celtics coach and has them in the playoffs. He isn't going anywhere.
Bill Self? Billy Donovan? Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Bill Self? Billy Donovan? Smile

I would rather have Kevin Stallings than Bill Self, but that's just because of my hatred for Kansas. I could see Billy Donovan if he was to flop at Oklahoma St. but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Sean Miller will replace Coach Cal when the time is right. I would almost bet on it.
Motley Wrote:Sean Miller will replace Coach Cal when the time is right. I would almost bet on it.

That's who I think they will go after too. :Thumbs: I wouldn't mind Gregg Marshall or Chris Mack either.
sambo Wrote:I would rather have Kevin Stallings than Bill Self, but that's just because of my hatred for Kansas. I could see Billy Donovan if he was to flop at Oklahoma St. but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

but he can coach Smile
Stardust Wrote:[Image: ncb_a_pitino99_cr_600.jpg]

I think Pitino is a top-notch in-game coach Smile
sambo Wrote:That's who I think they will go after too. :Thumbs: I wouldn't mind Gregg Marshall or Chris Mack either.

Miller wouldn't be a bad choice if we cant get Izzo or Self Confusednicker:
If he keeps improving Texas i would say Shocka Smart
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:If he keeps improving Texas i would say Shocka Smart

I like him but not sure if he would fit at Kentucky or not.He can coach for sure.