Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: John Calipari calls out Dickie V
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what Dickie V thinks about Kentucky

http://kentucky.247sports.com/Bolt/John-...e-43098999
So all of the Commonwealth of Kentucky's feelings is hurt because Vitale didn't praise and anoint UK as the greatest. Who cares, it's an opinion. Fans worry too much what someone in the media says about their team. More important things in life to worry about.
I've continually seen article after article refer to the SEC as east and west just as it does in this and this retards like 247 doesn't even realize they done away with divisions in basketball several years ago.
I stopped reading once I seen that. When you don't know that you shouldn't be writing.
This is the same network that said we would win 8 football games. When will some of these people figure out all ESPN has are talking heads that are trying to fill T V time. Some people believe it's the gospel because ESPN said it was.
Vitale is fading fast and is trying to be relevant....which he hasn't been for some time now!

I didn't waste my time opening the link!!!

Go CATS!!!
Dickie who?
Paypal Cal better worry about his team than what bs DookieVee tries to conger up.
^^^How'd that Florida game go this weekend for WVU :hilarious:
:lame:

O-H....I-O
^^Not lame at all, rather funny that WVU got a beatdown from an unranked SEC team Confusednicker:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Paypal Cal better worry about his team than what bs DookieVee tries to conger up.
conger?
Demarcus ware Wrote:^^Not lame at all, rather funny that WVU got a beatdown from an unranked SEC team Confusednicker:

:biggrin:
Demarcus ware Wrote:^^Not lame at all, rather funny that WVU got a beatdown from an unranked SEC team Confusednicker:

You were saying??????

UK is in danger of going from preseason #1 to out of the top 25.