Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 70 Jenkins 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Creech with 38...4 point game at halftime ...Knott opened up double digit lead mid 3rd quarter
One could argue that 38 points is putting the clamps on Creech lol
zaga_fan Wrote:One could argue that 38 points is putting the clamps on Creech lol

10 of those actually came after Knott subbed with a couple minutes to go in game.
If creech only go 38 !! Then KCC has figured out a way of defending her,if that's the case ,every coach around is watching the game film ,an they all will play her that way from now on! Are u sure that she didn't get in foul trouble an sit some??
hillbilly cat Wrote:If creech only go 38 !! Then KCC has figured out a way of defending her,if that's the case ,every coach around is watching the game film ,an they all will play her that way from now on! Are u sure that she didn't get in foul trouble an sit some??

No she played 32 minutes.
She never came out. There was a defender everywhere she turned. And she got 8 to 10 of those points when KCC took their starters out. She shot maybe 6 or 7 free throws.
They have come up with a game plan to stop her , that as good as gets , keeping her under 40! Hats off to the knott county girls, now if the rest of the teams can figure it out. I'am sure the tape of the game is being passed around the region!
Last time they play she had 42. Not much different than 38. Game plan is same then as it is now. If she doesn't get production from other players, they will give her 40+ all day.
Congrats to KCC.
[Image: xo9ou.jpg] Triple Wowza! Ole Fatpat thought there was 7 LadyPats on the floor during the game! Thought my taters were spiked baby! LadyPats play defense like ole Fatpat playing in the snow! Thornsberry,Stamper,Waugh,and Jada were everywhere bolz! Honeycutt is a genius and Creech is straight up playa but the LadyPats stuck to her like super glue! Ladypats be rolling! #nobreakoutofjailcardatMorty's More mash taters please!!!
If they played defense that good they would be undefeated ! They let a very bad PCC team score over 70 on them an beat them .
[Image: gufkh.jpg] Wowza! That's what ole Fatpat is saying baby! All part of the bigger plan to go north in March! Look,short bus brigade will be representing in March! Mark it down! Lady Pats are loaded up and be rolling! #plannedoutoneyrago More mash taters please!!!
[Image: xq9rh.jpg] Double Wowza! Ladypats be showing signs of peaking baby! Injury buggy hit us but we still rolling! Come join Patriot Nation as we fly high! Sweet 16 will be tickets will be available for pickup in a short tater time! #partygettingready More mash taters please!!!
I agree. Creech is going to get her numbers regardless, but I would give her 40 all day if her team doesn't contribute.
The way Creech pushes the ball and grabs offensive rebounds I would have never thought she would go below 40 points let alone now 2 games in a row in the Magoffin game. Hats off to Honeycutt, one of the best in the region.