Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co. 73 Knott Central 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As good a game as I've seen in a long time. Green was unstoppable, 42 pts 12/12 from line. Knott led by Stamper with17, Higgins 14 and Thornsberry off the bench with 10.
Green is a special player especially to be that tall with the guard skills she possesses. Kinda thought Harlan would take it.
Congrats Bears
Great job Lady Bears!!!!
Green had 43 points. 14-19 from field. 14-14 from the line.
Knott can't win when they don't have the officials.
Green and Harlan county can play.
killerb Wrote:As good a game as I've seen in a long time. Green was unstoppable, 42 pts 12/12 from line. Knott led by Stamper with17, Higgins 14 and Thornsberry off the bench with 10.

Kcc like their taters fried.
Looks like Blair Green mashed their taters for them.....just sayin.
Maroons Wrote:Looks like Blair Green mashed their taters for them.....just sayin.

Mashed and hand fed to them
You win some you lose some. That is unless you are a Letcher fan they lose them all. I'll take going 1 and 1 against a very good Harlan Co. team. Sounds like Knott had a chance to win if they hit FT's.
Faceballz Wrote:You win some you lose some. That is unless you are a Letcher fan they lose them all. I'll take going 1 and 1 against a very good Harlan Co. team. Sounds like Knott had a chance to win if they hit FT's.

And knott has won how many regional and district championship sence Letcher central has open their doors?
Oh so that's what's wrong with you. Have you been jamming out to Glory Days? You can't live in the past brother.
Lcc is correct in that if KCC is away from home they are very beatable! Like all highschool teams I give them 15 points at home! If that's ref's an home cooking I guess it is!! Menifee county beat hazard by 30 at neutral site! An 2 weeks later hazard wins by 15 at home !
The only regional match ups played that mean anything doing the season is games played at netural sites! For example the Pcc vs KCC game in which KCC lost by 1 was in Berea .
There's no favorite in the 14th there's 4 or 5 teams that could beat each at anytime on any floor. We speculate who's the best team but, it's anyone's region this year. I think KCC has a very good chance of winning the region. It's the best shot they've had in 4 or 5 years it's not very often that LCC and PCC are in a rebuilding mode.
Knott is very capable of winning the 14th. I'd give Knott and Leslie the edge right now. Several other teams have a decent shot.
I understand ur thinking on knott an they may very well do it ,but I think there best chance was last year , where the dist an region was played on there home court. Regional is in Powell this year, way over there anything can happen, it's so wide open that maybe even Powell could pull a stunner!!
I agree with hillybilly about Knotts best chance being last year on their home court. I know that KCC plays hard, but like many others we know that when they are at home all close calls go there way. They foul you to death and hardly ever have anyone foul out. That being said, after watching the All "A" our Lady Bulldogs got every call against Owlsley and most of the calls in the Breathitt game, thats not helping us in the long run. Lets face it, we are going to be really good in the next few years, but this year is a long shot. Proud of the effort.