Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: breathitt vs hazard All-A championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any predictions? I think breathitt by 10
Bobcats should win, but the Bulldogs got a lot of calls tonight!!!
I do agree hazard got alot of the calls if not all the calls tonight
I can't understand why a ref who lives in Hazard was assigned to a tournament game involving Hazard High. If that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is. That ref leaned heavily toward Hazard all game, enough to make a difference in the outcome.
Yeah I disagree with the refs being from the same area. Sounds like it was heavy toward hazard. I left after the first quarter and thought owsley might have it. But I guess not. Heard 44 for owsley was just a sophomore. Great player.
If Hazard gets calls like they did tonight not sure anyone can beat them
Mister Smith Wrote:Yeah I disagree with the refs being from the same area. Sounds like it was heavy toward hazard. I left after the first quarter and thought owsley might have it. But I guess not. Heard 44 for owsley was just a sophomore. Great player.

Macie Gibson and yea she is only a Soph.
That's how the Bulldogs have won several games this year! They got beat by a team by over thirty at a Neutral site ,an at home beat them by 15 ,in less than two weeks , I don't think so!!
If those same refs call tonight ,the bobcats are in for a long night!!
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I can't understand why a ref who lives in Hazard was assigned to a tournament game involving Hazard High. If that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is. That ref leaned heavily toward Hazard all game, enough to make a difference in the outcome.

Which ref is from Hazard ? The only one I recognized was the guy from Knott Co ??
Boogie Wrote:Macie Gibson and yea she is only a Soph.

Very good player !!
KyGurl Wrote:Which ref is from Hazard ? The only one I recognized was the guy from Knott Co ??

2 from Knott, 1 from Hazard. Not getting into names. I didn't know the dude. Talked to some Hazard people after the game, some people I've known for a while, and they said he lived in Hazard. That's like playing UK and having Mike Pratt ref the game.
Sounds like some crying going on with any Hazard win.
It don't hurt hazard when old happy gets to pick the ref's for there games
ky_football Wrote:It don't hurt hazard when old happy gets to pick the ref's for there games

Happy is happy that other teams are not happy that they can't beat a team that happy has in their happy school.
Well breathitt done easy tonight
Well I didn't think hazard was as good as people were saying, after Pcc beat them by fifteen last week! Pcc is like letcher they are not very good this season, But I will say those two coaches will have them ready for dist an regional so there could be an upset or two.
hillbilly cat Wrote:Well I didn't think hazard was as good as people were saying, after Pcc beat them by fifteen last week! Pcc is like letcher they are not very good this season, But I will say those two coaches will have them ready for dist an regional so there could be an upset or two.

I agree both teams will have something we have not seen all year at tourney time
I'am not sure that knott an Leslie will even win there districts! They should but , Pcc an lcc coaches alone r worth 10 to 15 points a game a t time.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:2 from Knott, 1 from Hazard. Not getting into names. I didn't know the dude. Talked to some Hazard people after the game, some people I've known for a while, and they said he lived in Hazard. That's like playing UK and having Mike Pratt ref the game.
Think you might be wrong............one was from Knott, tall guy from Jenkins and have no idea where the other was from, never seen him before !!
KyGurl Wrote:Think you might be wrong............one was from Knott, tall guy from Jenkins and have no idea where the other was from, never seen him before !!

You're right.
One was from Knott, one from Letcher, and one from Perry (and a resident of Hazard.)
Which one was from hazard. I know them and one was from letcher and two from knott. THe one I think everyone is referring to went to bethel Christian school in knott
He might have recently moved to hazard but he lived in California for a while and he just might have moved over to perry