Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County vs. Jenkins (1/15)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any predictions? I think breathitt by 8
Jenkins by 1
Jenkins by 3 , if they run up an down the court it's there best bet ,but if the bobcats play slow an limit Jenkins shots , then the Bobcats by 12, but I hope that creech moves on to the finals!!
Jenkins by 9 if Creech gets it going.
Where is the game?
Perry Central at 6pm
Go Jenkins.
Breathitt 77- jenkins 69
Breathitt in a 1-3-1 the whole night shifting to creeches side the whole game and she still had 63. That girl just needs one decent player and that would be all she needed. Feel sorry for her but respect the fact that she has stayed where she was from and not transferring
I thought she had 58. Still impressive. Creech best player, Breathitt better team.
Somewhere around that margin. By far the better team
Really didn't understand Jenkins pressing whole game, I understand trying to get Breathitt in a running match but they shot layups all night, I didn't think Jenkins had the players to press Breathitt
When u press an speed up breathitt , you'd better make ur shots because if u don't , there two big girls don't even come up the court , they goal suck for easy baskets . They both can't run the floor,an if they get the ball in those places they either score or get fouled!
Breathitt watched the tape of Pcc vs Jenkins, Pcc plays a lot of 1-3-1. They difference in that game was that Pcc couldn't get rebounds an the othe girls on Jenkins team made a few shots! Last night they didn't help her much an the Bobcats got all the rebounds
Congrats to Breathitt.