Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BELFRY vs PHELPS 1/9/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A huge district game will take place in Hornetville. Both teams has great guard play and it will definitely be a battle. I think Belfry will be too much but anything can happen when playing at Phelps.

What does everyone else think?
I'll say Belfry
Belfry by 15
Phelps have a good record I believe but I dont know who they been playing
I know that the Hunt kid is back playing ball this year and that's great.

But how have his injuries effected his play this year?
He has scored... OH>... over 20 points in every game from my understanding and has had 2 or 3 30+ games.... SSSOOOOO..... I would say he is playing good ball.... As for his injuries.... PC played on them all night (when they played) and they didn't stop him... they just about killed the kid but.... He had close to 30 points that night!!
To Much Belfry for the Hornets, Belfry by 20+
Im going with Phelps by 4 points in a very close game.
phs1986 Wrote:He has scored... OH>... over 20 points in every game from my understanding and has had 2 or 3 30+ games.... SSSOOOOO..... I would say he is playing good ball.... As for his injuries.... PC played on them all night (when they played) and they didn't stop him... they just about killed the kid but.... He had close to 30 points that night!!

That's great to hear...I'm very glad he is doing well.
kyr450 Wrote:To Much Belfry for the Hornets, Belfry by 20+

Dude, Phelps is alot better than that

Are you going to the game?
Belfry by 14.