Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The WYMT Mountain Classic begins tonight at PCC's Gym. Here are the games for Tuesday and Wednesday. Looks like there's going to be some good games.

Jan 9, 2007 June Buchanan-Pineville- 6:30 PM Shelby Valley-Hazard- 8:15 PM Jan 10, 2007 Leslie County-Bell County- 6:30 PM Perry County Central-Pikeville- 8:15 PM

GOOD LUCK
BULLDOGS!!!!
Does anyone know if Slusher is playing for Bell? If he's not this is a big loss for them.
He's living near Auburn now. So no, he won't be playing.
Hazard all the way
Won't be able to make it. But, will be watching it on the net at WYMT. Cool that they are having live streaming this year.
OffTheHook Wrote:Won't be able to make it. But, will be watching it on the net at WYMT. Cool that they are having live streaming this year.
Yea I know, Im gonna be watching it on the Internet also...Does anyone think they will cancel the games tonite because of the weather??
I doubt it. As you said in another thread. It wasn't doing anything in Jackson.
i was wondering the same thing
OffTheHook Wrote:Won't be able to make it. But, will be watching it on the net at WYMT. Cool that they are having live streaming this year.

What's the site called
wymtnews.com
Or Just Google wymt mountain news.
Thanks
OffTheHook Wrote:I doubt it. As you said in another thread. It wasn't doing anything in Jackson.

idk about hazard but here in knott co. its been snowing on and off all day and whitesburg its snowing right now im pretty sure. but i still doubt they will cancel it because its a lot of work to reschedule a tournament.
Wymt Tourny is still going on so far but the Knott and Cordia game is Cancelled...What I heard on WKCB
shelby valley will show everyone they are legit.
The live feed is horrible. I could probably understand the game better if I put my ear to the ground and listened for vibrations. Anybody else having problems getting a good feed?
Yea same here...Skips like crazy....Im just gonna get on http://www.Wkcb.com and listen to it live on the radio...It sounded good tho
It's doing a little better now, but I'll probably just listen too if I can.
Well I guess Ill try it again later...I wanted to watch the Hazard and Shelby Valley