Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin verses Belfry (Saturday)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be a good one!!
magoffin by double figures. Go Hornets!
MC by alot!
Hey,you guys are not giving Belfry a chance,well I thing you'll have a change in the way you feel once the game starts.Don't forget Belfry did beat Russel,lost to Rose Hill in OT,they are a pretty good team.I'll be there with so seasoning for the crow you'll be eating.LOL
this one will be interesting.........lol
I don't know the logic behind people thinking that MC will kill Belfry. They both played JC very similiarly. I think this will be an extremely close game coming down to the wire.
Magoffin and Belfry are two of the top teams in the Region and when these two teams play it always a great show and a treat fr the fans.
It wont be a blow out no matter which team wins.
This game will go down to the wire like last year. I'll take MC in a nail bitter 75-71. But people don't be suprised if Belfry wins this game.
Magoffin in a usual very high scoring, close Magoffin-Belfry contest.
MC 83
Belfry 74
Magoffin by 10
Mc-12
People is underestimating Belfry. Magoffin hasnt done nothing THIS year to prove they are so much better than Belfry. You just might get suprised.
Belfry Wins Wrote:People is underestimating Belfry. Magoffin hasnt done nothing THIS year to prove they are so much better than Belfry. You just might get suprised.

You are absolutely correct!
Magoffin has to first beat Belfry in order to have bragging rights.
Magoffin was soundly beaten by Russell and Belfry beat Russell.
Magoffin will have to be on their game against Belfry.
Magoffin by 6
Belfry in a close one
Tricky Wrote:You are absolutely correct!
Magoffin has to first beat Belfry in order to have bragging rights.
Magoffin was soundly beaten by Russell and Belfry beat Russell.
Magoffin will have to be on their game against Belfry.
This is a game in which is simply a toss up. Belfry and Magoffin are both very good, I think whoever is on their game wins. It will come down to several little things, like boxing out and free throws. Belfry does the little things well this year. I think this is one of the funnest games int he 15th region to watch this year.
Belfry Wins Wrote:This is a game in which is simply a toss up. Belfry and Magoffin are both very good, I think whoever is on their game wins. It will come down to several little things, like boxing out and free throws. Belfry does the little things well this year. I think this is one of the funnest games int he 15th region to watch this year.
what time does it start
5:00
Mc
Mr. Sports Wrote:This game will go down to the wire like last year. I'll take MC in a nail bitter 75-71. But people don't be suprised if Belfry wins this game.

OMGosh you were right on the dot :thumpsup:
Mr. Sports Wrote:This game will go down to the wire like last year. I'll take MC in a nail bitter 75-71. But people don't be suprised if Belfry wins this game.

Mr. Sports, you better go buy a lottery ticket Smile