Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central vs Harlan County 01-09-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions for the WYMT MOUNTAIN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. :popcorn:
Dang...I hope Harlan County wins tomorrow night but this is Perry County Central year in the 14th. :yikes:

Perry County Central 76
Harlan County 60
Both teams appear to be on a mission, I believe this will be a very competitive and entertaining championship game. I hope both teams play well and we have ourselves an instant mountain classic!
I hope my Commodores don't have a letdown after two big wins. His Harlan co team is as dangerous as a room full of rattlesnakes! I'm going with my Commodores but I'm scared to death of this quick team. PCC 72- Harlan co 68.
I wouldn't bet against HC. Perry County is really good without question, but I think big Mo is on the Bears side so...

HC 60
Perry 56
Better have a fire extinguisher handy to put out the nets when they fire up from all the red hot shooting!
Harlan Co and the 13th regional tournament will be a very good tournament this year no questions....Perry on a mission and Harlan impressed me last night, If Perry keeps up the shooting they will be hard to beat no questions. If Harlan Co play man to man then Tolber will get a lot of points in the paint, To me Perry wins closer than people think 73-66. The thing about the 14th region is if they shoot that good in that gym that would concern me if i was a 14th region team considering that were they play the regional tournament at.