Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County vs Perry Central 1/8/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[B]Let's get the ball rolling The Tigers and Commodores hook-up in the WYMT Classic on Friday night at Morton Combs Complex. These two programs have won more Classic titles than anyone else. I'm sure posters out there have something to say Comments Predictions. The floor is open./B]
This will be a great match up! Actually the entire Mountain Classic has consisted of great match ups!

I gotta take Clay in this game. I believe they will prevail by 10.

Good luck to both teams for an injury free contest.
Mighty Tiggers by 8.
If Clay doesn't get out on Perry County's shooters then it could be a long night.....with that said I believe they will rise to the challenge and Clay will win by 8
Saw Perry play at Nissan classic against uber talented Taylor county (actually two uber talented players not so much team). Loved the way Perry played they shared the ball as well as any high school team I've seen recently. With that said the did lose against Taylor county. I think they rise up and beat Clay Friday.
Perry has the toughest road to the finals and they will play team ball and beat Clay in a great game Clay has a good team but Im going with Perry in this one 64-61. Perry better than people think
This predictions is going to hurt me. :truestory:

Perry County Central 82
Clay County 72
If Marcum plays zone Clay dont stand a chance. Tge zone already let Boyle County beat them. If he mans clay by 7, its his choice zone lose by 14 man win by 7
64SUR Wrote:This predictions is going to hurt me. :truestory:

Perry County Central 82
Clay County 72

You must be riding to the games with Les and coach Davis with predications like that 64. But then again ive come to except stuff like this out of you.
Truth99 Wrote:You must be riding to the games with Les and coach Davis with predications like that 64. But then again ive come to except stuff like this out of you.

Who..........I pick Clay County 95% of the time. I just figure Clay County will play zone like in your predictions :welcome: back to BGR :Cheerlead
Can't stop Farmer. Tiggers!!!
TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
If both teams play the way they been playing perry will win this game. Clay is the better though.
The Clay of the last couple of games, PCC wins. The Clay of earlier in the year, Clay wins.
I thought Clay played very well last night. But, to be fair, that was only the second time I've seen them play.
Granny Bear Wrote:I thought Clay played very well last night. But, to be fair, that was only the second time I've seen them play.

For that to be against Knott County without Austin Combs - I don't think they played up to their potential.
I think Clay has loads of talent but it's untelling which team shows up and if they will play team ball and that's why I'm going with my Commodores! PCC 74 Clay 66.
Clay has the talent to win, but if Perry Central hits their open shots at the rate they did against Lawrence, it will be hard to beat PCC. I can not see Clay County playing as bad on the defensive end as Lawrence though. PCC had many, many open shots that to their credit, they took advantage of.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Clay has the talent to win, but if Perry Central hits their open shots at the rate they did against Lawrence, it will be hard to beat PCC. I can not see Clay County playing as bad on the defensive end as Lawrence though. PCC had many, many open shots that to their credit, they took advantage of.

That's the bottom line with the Commodores.
If the jumper is falling, they won't lose.

Lawrence, Clay County and South Laurel are ranked 3, 2 and 1 in the mountains. They have a shot at knocking off all three by the end of the week.

They gave up a lot of offensive boards to Lawrence, but they were able to defend the shots and the Bulldogs couldn't make them pay with second-chance opportunities.
[Image: SEgQhEk.png]

Fatpat be arriving early for this one. Superman Jones let me borrow his backpack so I could fill it up with Fried Chicken when I hit the hospitality room. I got a feeling Farmer and company will go off tonight.

Clay by 5 More mash taters please!!!
Perry still a darn good team even without Beverly. Clay solid all around. Gonna be another slugfest. I say Clay in a nail biter 74-72
Perry Fears no body look at the schedule.....They better fear Perry
There will be equal respect in this one, and zero fear.