Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville, Perry County Central predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts on this game?
I think im gonna take Perry in this one
Perry Central Will win this one quite easy i think
After watching the PCC and KCC game, I will have to say it wont be a quite easy win for either team. If Tim is 75% or more in health, I am going to say Pikeville will win this one. If he cant play, I am still going to predict a good hard fought game.
I'll take Pikeville in this one. I'm sure it will be a hard fought battle though.
Pikeville All The Way!!
If all on pikevilles team is healthy I got to go with the panthers.
The one advantage I think that Pikeville has over PCC is they are the underdogs. Pikeville is not expected to go in to PCC's gym ranked number 7 in the 15th against the 14th region number 3 team and compete. Tim H. might be back for this tourney, but I dont see him being to healthy for him to have as big of a impact that he normally would have. That is to PCC's advantage. I think if he was 100% it would be a different ball game than what we are going to see.
Tim Honaker is OUT until mid to late January. That is a fact! I hate to say this but without Tim Pikeville has no chance to hang with Perry Central especially at Perry Central.
i think pikeville will pull this one off in a close game
I'm definately going to pull for Pikeville. I hate that the Honaker kid is out, he's a nice athlete. Go get em' Panthers!
Well, the Panthers can certainly win without Tim. Tim is a good player and a scorer, but, to me, you still have a solid unit going out there and what I consider to be the most integral part of the Pikeville offense is Clevenger's ability to drive in the lane and kick, dump it off, or shoot that little mid range jump shot. I expect the Panthers to grind this one out to a degree and try to get the fans out of it early.

I'll eat my crow some other day......Panthers by 3.
Go Commadors!
PCC by 12!
PCC by 8.