Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel vs Letcher County Central 01-05-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn: WYMT MOUNTAIN CLASSIC

South Laurel 10-2
Letcher County Central 9-3

Letcher County Central Torrel Carter is the leading scorer in the state 31.5 ppg.

Confusederiously:
South has only play one bad game all year and that was against Corbin. With that said BOOM :Cheerlead

South Laurel 80
Letcher County Central 60
Cards by 9
I think I will come and watch this one want to see Torrel Carter play for Letcher County Central against South Laurel Caleb Taylor. What position does Torrel Carter play anyway. :pondering: I really don't know :help: me somebody.
He's a guard, but he can play just about anywhere - quick and athletic.
I watched him last year in the regional tournament against PCC and he is versatile and talented but with not a lot of talent around him he struggled trying to do it all. I'm anxious to see him this year also.
HCS Wrote:He's a guard, but he can play just about anywhere - quick and athletic.

That's even better I want to see how sophomore Ryan Anders plays him. I think Anders is one of the top defender in the 13th regions along with Senior Wes Wolfe for Clay County ....Come on Ryan make me looked good. :Cheerlead
Nobody can make u look good 64.
ky playmaker Wrote:Nobody can make u look good 64.

I know that. I need to find a sleeper team in the 13th. Confusednicker:
Any internet service in Letcher County...Just Curious if anybody making predictions. Confusednicker:
LCC is scrappy and have the leading scorer, and most underrated player in the mountains. If they hit from the outside and don't get consumed by the moment and Taylor inside it will come down to the end.
Letcher by 2, South has trouble winning on a big stage.
Letcher by 11. South chokes again like always!
South by 20,
Letcher by 1
[Image: lwP3xTg.gif]

Coach Hammonds be running into a wall tonight. South by 21

#davidandgoliathinthehouse More mash taters please!!!
Roscoe's Clipboard Wrote:Letcher by 11. South chokes again like always!

A North person talking about choking? Lol. Does Jackson county or Collier ring a bell?
Won't be close. South easily.