Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell vs. Lee 1-12-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does everyone think this will turn out? It's being played at Lee Co. Hard atmosphere to play in for any team.
I think Powell should be able to control the game and pull out the victory. 72-67
I think Powell Co. is sure to have the win..

Go Pirates! TongueirateSho
Lee is way down right now and I don't see it changing soon. Powell is playing the best they can right now. This will be a blowout for Powell. Lee must figure out what is going on before district tournament or it will be an early exit. It is to bad for the 7 seniors, alot was expected from this group and they have not delivered. It is poosible for them to turn around and compete for the region, they have the talent. Not sure about the heart.
Powell by 15, 65-50
Ill go with Powell
powell 45 73 romans will dominate and brandenburg will continue to be average
lee county will win this one and defend their home turf. should be a good game, there is no way powell blows them out. 64-54 lee county. powell will be sluggish from not playing for 12 days
Powell by 7.
The boys from powell without a doubt...it doesn't matter how long there off as long as Romans is feelin good....Sweep by 18.....64 to 82!!!
if lee finds out what is wrong, and fixes all problems, it should be a tough game for powell and possible loss, but if powell comes out ready and determined to win then lee no matter how focused they are, will not stop the pirates from goin 3-0 in the district and 4-0 in the region and getting their 10th win of the season.but powell ahs to be ready to play if they want to win, as does lee, but imo lee wont be ready.
It's completely understandable to say that the Pirates will be a little shakey coming into this game. They haven't had a game since Dec. 30th against Sheldon Clark. However I don't believe it will effect them that much. I'm sure Lively is getting them mentally and physically prepared for this important district game. I'm gonna give Powell the edge on this one and say they win it by 12+. They have been playing good and they are playing as a team should. Good Luck Pirates.
very well said
powell
Powell by 10 plus...I dont think they'll be sluggish. Coach Lively's got them ready to play ball.