Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel 77 Knox Central 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from South Laurel. Cardinals roll
Total domination by South Laurel. Knox Central didn't looked good today. :yikes:
South is good, and Knox is terrible. They have guards that couldnt start for OBI, zero guard play at least today.
Made the trip to South today, very disappointed in Knox. Guard play maybe the worst I've seen in years.
South is good, but not better than Clay
Bobcat4years Wrote:Made the trip to South today, very disappointed in Knox. Guard play maybe the worst I've seen in years.
South is good, but not better than Clay

You base that on what?
Watching Clay play twice this year.. All five guys can score at anytime and they will guard you and play above the rim!!
Congrats to SL
Bobcat4years Wrote:Watching Clay play twice this year.. All five guys can score at anytime and they will guard you and play above the rim!!

They have one kid that can play above the rim. (Which means nothing. South and North have about 10 combined.) I'm yet to see a game played above the rim though. I just don't see the whole Clay being a big favorite thing. If Farmer and Smith struggle, they have nobody else to win a game on offense. If Taylor and Grubb struggle for South, they still have Griffith and Anders to score. North also has 4-5 consistent scorers. If I was Clay, I would definitely worry about North, before worrying about South. North is much improved this year.
They are also giving up more points a game than South.
Clay's good, South's good, North's good. What happens during the regular season means zero. It all comes down to tournament time. It's fun to talk about but that is really all that matters. Oh, don't forget the other teams that could knock out one of the "Big3" during tournament play. The regular season is going to come to a great finish with several outstanding games, but it's all about the post season. And I still think Clay is the team to beat.
The final score here surprises me. Knox Central must have come out flat. South is definitely the better team at this point in te season, but I'm not sure they're 37 points better.
Boyle just beat clay at clay. Knox lost by 5 to boyle at boyle I think. CraZy stuff
Anyone have the North v/s Jackson score?
Magic Johnson Wrote:Anyone have the North v/s Jackson score?

North won by 12