Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The biggest question is Holcomb going back to Breathitt? How's will the Cougars be in 2016?
Just heard He is going to Bell Co!!
Heard Holcomb retired. Can anyone confirm this?
Heard Holcomb is joining Donald Trump in the 2016 GOP race.
I'm hearing he won't be back in Letcher.
Retiring and going back to help Breathitt co. CONFIRMED!!
Letcher is looking for a football coach.
Who will be the next one?
snapcat91 Wrote:Just heard He is going to Bell Co!!

I bet he will be a Bobcat.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Retiring and going back to help Breathitt co. CONFIRMED!!
Letcher is looking for a football coach.
Who will be the next one?
Frazier?
PJ, Frazier will be on staff under Chappell, if your administration hires him. I hear you will know in a week. He will not be at Bell, Letcher or anywhere else. He wants to come to Whitley Co.
Xerxes Wrote:PJ, Frazier will be on staff under Chappell, if your administration hires him. I hear you will know in a week. He will not be at Bell, Letcher or anywhere else. He wants to come to Whitley Co.

I never know what my team is doing. everything is top secret lol
pjdoug Wrote:I never know what my team is doing. everything is top secret lol

Because you have been fired Pjdoug :gtfo: and get a job. :lmao:
Good one 64sur.
Was told he met with LCC team late last week and informed them we was not returning next year. No mention of plans other than staying away from home all week was difficult, as he has had to do while at LCC. Wish him nothing but the best. One of the good guys.
Jr Mathews is a strong candidate for the position. People are telling me they wanna go local. Long process begins.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Jr Mathews is a strong candidate for the position. People are telling me they wanna go local. Long process begins.
That would be bad hire imo. Has he ever been a head coach at the high school level?
blaze9 Wrote:Was told he met with LCC team late last week and informed them we was not returning next year. No mention of plans other than staying away from home all week was difficult, as he has had to do while at LCC. Wish him nothing but the best. One of the good guys.

I knew a few weeks back Mike was thinking about not returning to LCC next season. No he want be at Bell Co. Mike will stay home and help Kyle some. I hope He will come visit me and Hoover more at the Lake. Good Luck to LCC in who they hire to replace Him.ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
No, he hasn't! It'd be a terrible hire!
I just don't know. Someone put the top three who would come here?
64SUR Wrote:Because you have been fired Pjdoug :gtfo: and get a job. :lmao:

maybe I should get your job at Corbin? or is at North Laurel?
Now that Jr Mathews is the head coach, let's talk about a team that lost I think one defensive starter. Offensively they lose a big running back in Williams but this team will be better than what u guys think.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Now that Jr Mathews is the head coach, let's talk about a team that lost I think one defensive starter. Offensively they lose a big running back in Williams but this team will be better than what u guys think.

Has Coach Matthews retained a lot of the former staff or brought in some new coaches. Best wishes Cougars! I hope you all have a great year!
cougarpride08 Wrote:Now that Jr Mathews is the head coach, let's talk about a team that lost I think one defensive starter. Offensively they lose a big running back in Williams but this team will be better than what u guys think.

I agree. They could be better than last year.
Lets talk about lineman. They return a lot of starters.
How is there QB coming along?
He will be fine. He is just a sophomore.
How is this team up front? They do not have a lineman that benches over 300, I think I was told the strongest kid on the team is RB Adams, with this being Jr's first time every coaching in HS he could have a long year, I hope im wrong, wish them the best. who is helping him coach???? I herd he only has one coach on staff that has HS experience, lord what was LCC thinking but im sure it had something to do with Childers Oil.
How did 7on7 go for lc
Won it.
Congratulations to the Cougars for winning another 7v7 in South Laurel. Excited for these boys. They have worked so hard. A lot of people aren't picking us to do good, and that is fine. We will show up when it matters. We will stay quiet for now, but these guys have what it takes to shake things up a bit in the district. Good luck to all teams this year.... Go Cougars!
Topofthemtn Wrote:How is this team up front? They do not have a lineman that benches over 300, I think I was told the strongest kid on the team is RB Adams, with this being Jr's first time every coaching in HS he could have a long year, I hope im wrong, wish them the best. who is helping him coach???? I herd he only has one coach on staff that has HS experience, lord what was LCC thinking but im sure it had something to do with Childers Oil.
I promise u they are plenty of guys who can bench 300. No need to be negative. We will be fine. The assistant coaches who are up there have lots of experience. We will be fine.
Pages: 1 2