Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region "Player of Week" Nominations for Jan. 1-7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you have someone who plays in the 15th region and would like to nominate them for player of week for Jan. 1-7, please post them here. Please give ant stats for the week.
my vote to Millard Workman of Sheldon Clark as he had 31 points, 17 rebounds and five block shots against Paintsville and came back Saturday and had 10 points, 11 rebounds and three blocks against Clay County.
Tyler Slone AC, Coca Cola Classic MVP...not sure how many pts he had
football_30 Wrote:Tyler Slone AC, Coca Cola Classic MVP...not sure how many pts he had
Scored 15
Tyler Slone AC.MVP of the CocaCola Classic.
Yeah Tyler Slone from AC. Was very consistent dirung the Coca Cola Tournament and won the MVP.
Had 20 points againist Lawrence County

16 points againist Cordia

15 points againist Pike Central.
Yea his points look good but what about his other stats?? I would rather have sumone that has alot of steals or rebounds than sumone that scores the most points
I know that in the Cordia game Slone had 8 or 9 rebounds, with 5 or 6 on the offensive side, which is good for anyone. Thats the only other stats I have on him though.
I dont know, I was just saying, If thats all he had was points I wouldnt call him MVP
Yeah I know what you mean and understand were your coming from. And yeah he did have a consistent amount of points but he also contributed in other ways as well, rebounding, making smart passes and smart decisions, making the plays that dont get in the stat book such as deflections, diving on the floor and so on. But yeah I know what ya mean.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah I know what you mean and understand were your coming from. And yeah he did have a consistent amount of points but he also contributed in other ways as well, rebounding, making smart passes and smart decisions, making the plays that dont get in the stat book such as deflections, diving on the floor and so on. But yeah I know what ya mean.
well if he did all that then he does deserve it