Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Huntington Remains Unbeaten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OJ Mayo has 27 to help Huntington pass first test.
In the highly anticipated matchup between Huntington High and DeMatha, the Highlanders didn't disappoint. HHS won by a final score of 74-62 and were led by OJ Mayo who scored 27 points. His three pointer at the end of the first half gave Huntington their first lead of the game.

Also having a big night for the Highlanders was Patrick Patterson who had a double-double. He scored 14 and had 16 rebounds. Chris Early came on late to score 15 while Bruce Senior was big on the boards with 12 rebounds.
DeMatha was led in scoring by Austin Freeman's 27 points and they fall to 9-2 on the year.

A capacity crowd of 9,048 watched Huntington go 10-0 on the year. They return to MSAC action on Tuesday night when they play at South Charleston.
OJ's reverse layup made top plays on Sportscenter
Haven't see it yet..
OH I was watching the game and it was unreal.
does ne 1 have a clip of if
Thier first loss will come against Scott Co.
RivalsKing Wrote:Thier first loss will come against Scott Co.

I doubt that, Scott Co. will give them a good game, but they will not beat them, Huntington should win by double digits
Congrats HHS.
windmill Wrote:I doubt that, Scott Co. will give them a good game, but they will not beat them, Huntington should win by double digits
Hey Anything can happen...that would be awesome tho if a team from KY gave them thier first loss
RivalsKing Wrote:Hey Anything can happen...that would be awesome tho if a team from KY gave them thier first loss

It would be awesome, but I just dont see it going down
windmill Wrote:It would be awesome, but I just dont see it going down
It prob wont happen but hey gotta have alittle faith in our KY boys
RivalsKing Wrote:Thier first loss will come against Scott Co.

umm no... not going to happen.. they could beat Scott Co. without Mayo...
Scott Co. is a good high school team.. but they can not play with there boys..
Dematha would beat Scott Co..
St. Patrick is the only team I could see beating H'Town...