Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County75-June Buchanan 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Hi Tech Signs semi-finals
Is Lawrence Co. Overrated or JBS a lot better than we expected? I have noticed Lawrence struggling with teams like Lewis co..
Paparazzi Wrote:Is Lawrence Co. Overrated or JBS a lot better than we expected? I have noticed Lawrence struggling with teams like Lewis co..

and yet.....they keep winning. Winning games is a sure sign of a struggling team.:eyeroll:
How correct you are chain.:lmao:
A win is wonderful until you actually play a decent team. I have saw teams that just play well enough to pull out a win. We will see in the wymt.
Their schedule is really tough guys. The combined record of their competitors is 18-20. Wow!
After tonight it's 24-21 combined. What's your teams combined record their papriziza.
We played them tonight and I will say, they are not over rated, they are an excellent team and a classy group of boys.
20-18 good fella. Magoffin co definitely helped the record but I don't think anyone on that schedule comes close to Taylor Co or Logan Wv. I'm not downing this team I personally think they might should be the best in the mountains. My coach thinks they are great but it seems like they should be blowing these teams out. That's why I asked.
I know they got maybe 5 starters back. I dread playing them the first game of the WYMT. I just know they gonna find that perfect time to start playing like a championship team and my luck it will be against us. Lol
Still got to get the football out of their system, all five did play F. B. They will be fine, just lost a little of their shooting touch.:notbad: