Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 113--David 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final and Im sorry
congrats Panthers Big district win!!!
Do we all get to bash Pikeville like everyone did Valley?
Congrats on the Easy Win
anyone know the stats for the david team
congrats pikeville.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Do we all get to bash Pikeville like everyone did Valley?
Depends on if Pikeville had any starters in the game during the 4th quarter.

comeflywithme, are you sure you want to bring Valley into this???
Im not bringing them into anything...im saying everyone bashed Valley, so does everyone get to bash Pikeville.
He is saying the reason they did Bash Valley cause they left there starters in during the 4th...If they didnt then u cant and if they did I would say u can IDK
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Im not bringing them into anything...im saying everyone bashed Valley, so does everyone get to bash Pikeville.
You are indeed the one that mentioned Valley.

BTW, If you feel you can justify any bashing, feel free
Just remember the rules and know that this thread is being monitored.
I'm not going to bash anyone, and I haven't bashed anyone on here, period. I respect all athletes and don't think putting them down is right. Just I hated how people went on and on about how "our coach would never do that, he's respectful, has class" now look at the score.
well, i think it shoukld become a pride thing when you get beat by 70 points. i know these kids try, but when are they gonna stop gettin beat by 40+ and having teams score over 100 on them. i feel sorry for these kids.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:I'm not going to bash anyone, and I haven't bashed anyone on here, period. I respect all athletes and don't think putting them down is right. Just I hated how people went on and on about how "our coach would never do that, he's respectful, has class" now look at the score.
You asked
If the bench players was just scoring in the 4th u really cant say nuttin about that but if their starters was in, thats just dirty
I was not there but I talked to a Panther at Applebees and I do know that Gatlin Clark led Pikeville with 22 points and this was the first varsity game that he has dressed...ever!
Coach Williams took the starters out with 3 minutes left in the 1st quarter and rotated the groups in and out. This was the first game he had dressed any Freshman. They did an excellent job not running up the score any more. They let David players shoot open threes and barely guarded them. I don't any starters played at all in the fourth and very little in the third.
SSDD Wrote:Coach Williams took the starters out with 3 minutes left in the 1st quarter and rotated the groups in and out. This was the first game he had dressed any Freshman. They did an excellent job not running up the score any more. They let David players shoot open threes and barely guarded them. I don't any starters played at all in the fourth and very little in the third.
There you have it folks...I thought you people were getting ready to start the bashbartwilliams.com website!!!!
RivalsKing Wrote:He is saying the reason they did Bash Valley cause they left there starters in during the 4th...If they didnt then u cant and if they did I would say u can IDK

I know this isn't a Valley thread, and I agree that it's hard not to beat David really bad, but you are absolutely dead wrong if you say Valley had their starters in during the 4th when they beat David because that is not the truth. No starter played over 10 minutes in that game.

By the way, Bart is a class guy and I'm sure he did all he could to keep the score from getting too out of hand. I think after David plays more decent teams and gets beat by 70 and 80 each time, people will realize that everyone can't be running the score up. The only way these good teams won't beat them bad is to not even play their varsity.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I know this isn't a Valley thread, and I agree that it's hard not to beat David really bad, but you are absolutely dead wrong if you say Valley had their starters in during the 4th when they beat David because that is not the truth. No starter played over 10 minutes in that game.

By the way, Bart is a class guy and I'm sure he did all he could to keep the score from getting too out of hand. I think after David plays more decent teams and gets beat by 70 and 80 each time, people will realize that everyone can't be running the score up. The only way these good teams won't beat them bad is to not even play their varsity.

good post
any stats on who had what for Pikeville?
any stats for david
Congrats Pikeville.
The only two I know is Gatlin Clark, Freshman-22 pts,(leading scorer) Clevinger 17 pts.(that's about his average) That's all I know, sorry!
ok thanks ssdd
Congrats Panthers..Too close for what I wanted..Won't see me bash ya, not now, because I don't feel a bit sorry for David!
I'm sorry guys but that really aint nothing to brag about...but good game P'ville
Congrats Pikeville. I doubt that Pikeville or SV either one run up the score, because David is that bad. But David does participate and has fun so let them play.

As for SV, this just shows that they have had an easy schedule. That is the point that I have been trying to make all along on other threads. A few more wins like this and Pikeville would probably be ranked in the top 25 too! lol

SV is a good team and very well may be the best in the 15th, but lets just wait and see how they do in the WYMT tourney BEFORE all the SV fans get on here and try to convince the rest of us that they are on a whole other level than any other 15th region team just because they are 11-0 against weak competition. That is all that I ask.
Congrats to Gatlin on being high scorer on your first ever varsity game. Congrats to the other 4 freshmen who played tonight also.
we'll one reason David got beat by Pikevile that bad is because they lost there 2 leading scorers in Blake Stumbo and Joe Tiller, du to school issues they will not bae attending david any more.
They should have ran 2 minutes or more off the clock every time they got the ball in the second half. Congrats anyway though
Pages: 1 2