Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan HS vs Harlan County HS 12/17/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everyone's thoughts?
I think Highlands will beat Henry Co.
Should be a very good game. I would give Harlan Independent a little edge right now early in the season just with their experience. Both are very good teams, along with Bell Co. should make for be an interesting 52nd district. And Middlesboro is much improved.
I agree with you KYBoy. Even though I am a BearsFan I give Harlan Ind the edge right now. I think this will be a 12 point game in the end. HC's defense is going to be tested and I don't think it is ready at this point.
I'd give the edge to Hazard over Harrison County
BearsFan, I took the liberty of changing your thread title. We recommend that everyone spell out the school's name that's involved to keep it a little less confusing.

I believe that's what Hoopster and Motley may have been alluding to in their posts.

Wink
I too will give Harlan the edge. I feel Bianchi for Harlan can slow Green(Harlan Co) down a little bit but Brock for Harlan is gonna be a tough matchup for Harlan Co. Gonna be a tight one though, 2 really good teams.
Gym should be rocking for this one. Dragons by 7.