Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kudos to North Laurel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
North Laurel travelled to Scott Co. last night. The final score was Scott Co 85 North Laurel 71 but this game was a lot closer than you would believe. In the end foul trouble had a lot to do with. Of course it was a long bus ride for North Laurel with the accident shutting down I75.

Bruner shot 8/19 from the field. 2/6 from 3 point land, hit 8 out of 11 free throws. This young played extremely well. She finished 26 points & 12 rebounds!

Another favorite of mine was Madison Sheppard. This young lady can flat out BALL! shot 7 for 18 from the field. 2/4 from 3 point land, hit 4 out of 7 free throws. She finished the game with 20 points and 10 rebounds.

Unfortunately, Sexton got in foul trouble early in the game and pretty much stayed in foul trouble. She foul out before 4th quarter.

I really enjoyed watching these young ladies play!
Glad to hear sheppard got going. I been keeping eye on her stats and seemed to be off to slow start. ankle injury I believe may been why not sure.
Hannah Lawson played well also. Her shots weren't falling but I could tell she very good player. She shot 2/10 from the field but pulled in 8 rebounds and played over 25 minutes.
Dealing with traffic problems is difficult. In most every instance it has a negative effect on a teams play. It takes kids out of their routine and out of their comfort zone, and there's no way to plan for it. Rough deal.
North has come a long way in a couple of years.