Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bo Ryan retires
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
effective immediately
This is really shocking to me.
I'm so glad he didn't win a title last year.

How anyone can actually think coaches like Ryan are good is beyond me. The man hardly accomplished anything at Wisconsin. I would have liked for him to stay.
Now that his only chance at winning a title has passed him by because they used all of their luck to beat UK last year, he might as well hang it up or he'll die on the bench trying to repeat last season. Good riddance Bo, welcome back to irrelevance, Wisconsin. No stupid looking 7 foot dweeb is walking through the doors this year.

Yes, i'm still salty over our loss to them last year. I hope they lose every game the rest of this season.
Bo Ryan flat outcoached Calipari last season. UK had their two best guards on the bench while the Harrisons gave the game away.

Bo did not retire sooner because the now interim coach needed some time to deal with his father's terminal cancer. Bo gave him some time to grieve following his father's death and then retired. He has been a class act on and off the court.
Bo is a grumpy old fart. He is very sanctimonious and righteous.
What does sanctimonious mean?
Willie Turnover Wrote:What does sanctimonious mean?

To act like you are superior to or better than others which I agree with E on.
So in jeopardy if the answer is: Donald Trump, Bo Ryan , John Calipari and Lily.

I could say "what is sanctimonious?" and I could win the prize
You have proven yourself to be a genius.