Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ghost Riding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its the new craze! IONO Y! Heres a vid of a kid ghost riding that goes bad!!!

:flame:
He deserves it, lol..That is about stupid as hell! A ford tempo in a neighborhood that looks like that.. I think it was staged!
Yeh it mightve been i just think its hilarious how stupid people are to do this!! It was on CNN yesterday!
Yeah really, lol..What is the point in it?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Yeah really, lol..What is the point in it?

i dont know but i would try with a bad car lol
i dont see a point at all but its hilarious watching other stupid ppl!
I agree he deserves what he got!
I thought he was going to get ran over by the car when I first seen the topic and the start of the video..
The saw the thing on CNN, the thing that all these rappers and big celebrities don't realize is that there are younger kids out there who for some odd reason look up to them and their pathetic behavior and and the worst part is all these celebrities can do something about it! All it would take would be for them to promote being safe and drug free and to discourage under-age drinking and using alot of the foul and obscene language that they use in their songs or in public. What's the worst it could do? Help their career and make THEM look better. The thing that pissed me off about the CNN footage was that the guy, whoever he was, acted like he didn't care about these kids mocking him at something so dangerous!
yeh all they care about is making money and being "gangsta" iono y????????
Me either.... it wouldn't be soo bad if they acted like they cared. The guy on CNN really got to me because hge acted like he could've cared less and that he got pleasure out of these kids getting hurt following his example.
yeh they dont care at all!!
I know... the thing they don't see is that if they take the time out to promote kids being safe and stuff then they will get more money and endorsements...
Yeh but i guess they think it would ruin their "REP"
or they just dont care enough
That is probably the main fuel you could say for all the gang violence in places....I saw on the news either last night or today where a kid got shot jus tthe other night for no good reason in Brooklyn.
Yeh its crazy!! The other night me and my girlfriend went up to pulman square to watch a movie and we were driving down an alley behind a resteraunt and saw prolly a 14yr old kid chasing another kid with a gun with a silencer on it!!! It was scarry i got out of there quick its sad what the worlds turned into