Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 69 JBS 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from hindman
Combs with 22 to lead pats

Silvers with 30 for jbs
JBS ACTUALLY won this by 15. Knott had 6 fouls to JBS 20. 5 Turn covers that was bs were 10 pts. Even commentary's on radio commented that this was a 1 cited called game. I would b embarrassed to be a Knott fan. Don't get me wrong, Knott has a very good team and in a couple yrs I see them winning state tittle, but to win tonight the way they did has caused me to loose all respect for them. Even people from Hazard and Perry told me how the game would go and was correct. JBS was on the foul line 0 times second half. People will send video of refs to b exammine to get rid of them. U should just ref the same both ways but what I was told came out tonight. Even cordia was there tonight and told me they couldn't even beat Knott on home court and they r the best team n state. I'm new to this area and had no idea how 1 sided it is at Knott. Also, coach justice has not recruited at all even though people r saying that. All players were there when he came here last yr. Silvers came last yr after being dogged out every where he went and Branham was good friends with him and came this yr because of the school system and being coached by Mr basketball. Most kids that r good at sports cannt make it at JBS academics. This school is the best and when u graduate ur already a sophomore n college. We played Jenkins and a senior messed his knee up and took about 30 minutes to get medics to him and coach justice got his team together and they prayed that he would b alright. That's just awesome! Of the 3 refs that were there the female ref called it both ways. She was great and I recommend her for all 14th region games. What Hazard, Perry and Cordia told me at begging of game did happen and I was amazed. Why does Knott want to play games like that? It doesn't make u a better player. I heard the coach taking all the rewards tonight and he was out coached but I guess he has the refs except female ref in or back pocket. If she reads this stuff I wantuto know I will do what I can to get u calling all games. U r excellent n my book calling like udid against other refs and Knott. We need more refs like u. There is a female ref in 15th region that refs like u. Maybe we can get u women together. If anyone knows there name please tell me so I can get them together. OK let the retard haters respond!
JBS ACTUALLY won this by 15. Knott had 6 fouls to JBS 20. 5 Turn covers that was bs were 10 pts. Even commentary's on radio commented that this was a 1 cited called game. I would b embarrassed to be a Knott fan. Don't get me wrong, Knott has a very good team and in a couple yrs I see them winning state tittle, but to win tonight the way they did has caused me to loose all respect for them. Even people from Hazard and Perry told me how the game would go and was correct. JBS was on the foul line 0 times second half. People will send video of refs to b exammine to get rid of them. U should just ref the same both ways but what I was told came out tonight. Even cordia was there tonight and told me they couldn't even beat Knott on home court and they r the best team n state. I'm new to this area and had no idea how 1 sided it is at Knott. Also, coach justice has not recruited at all even though people r saying that. All players were there when he came here last yr. Silvers came last yr after being dogged out every where he went and Branham was good friends with him and came this yr because of the school system and being coached by Mr basketball. Most kids that r good at sports cannt make it at JBS academics. This school is the best and when u graduate ur already a sophomore n college. We played Jenkins and a senior messed his knee up and took about 30 minutes to get medics to him and coach justice got his team together and they prayed that he would b alright. That's just awesome! Of the 3 refs that were there the female ref called it both ways. She was great and I recommend her for all 14th region games. What Hazard, Perry and Cordia told me at begging of game did happen and I was amazed. Why does Knott want to play games like that? It doesn't make u a better player. I heard the coach taking all the rewards tonight and he was out coached but I guess he has the refs except female ref in or back pocket. If she reads this stuff I wantuto know I will do what I can to get u calling all games. U r excellent n my book calling like udid against other refs and Knott. We need more refs like u. There is a female ref in 15th region that refs like u. Maybe we can get u women together. If anyone knows there name please tell me so I can get them together. OK let the retard haters respond!
LoL
phantaysia Wrote:JBS ACTUALLY won this by 15. Knott had 6 fouls to JBS 20. 5 Turn covers that was bs were 10 pts. Even commentary's on radio commented that this was a 1 cited called game. I would b embarrassed to be a Knott fan. Don't get me wrong, Knott has a very good team and in a couple yrs I see them winning state tittle, but to win tonight the way they did has caused me to loose all respect for them. Even people from Hazard and Perry told me how the game would go and was correct. JBS was on the foul line 0 times second half. People will send video of refs to b exammine to get rid of them. U should just ref the same both ways but what I was told came out tonight. Even cordia was there tonight and told me they couldn't even beat Knott on home court and they r the best team n state. I'm new to this area and had no idea how 1 sided it is at Knott. Also, coach justice has not recruited at all even though people r saying that. All players were there when he came here last yr. Silvers came last yr after being dogged out every where he went and Branham was good friends with him and came this yr because of the school system and being coached by Mr basketball. Most kids that r good at sports cannt make it at JBS academics. This school is the best and when u graduate ur already a sophomore n college. We played Jenkins and a senior messed his knee up and took about 30 minutes to get medics to him and coach justice got his team together and they prayed that he would b alright. That's just awesome! Of the 3 refs that were there the female ref called it both ways. She was great and I recommend her for all 14th region games. What Hazard, Perry and Cordia told me at begging of game did happen and I was amazed. Why does Knott want to play games like that? It doesn't make u a better player. I heard the coach taking all the rewards tonight and he was out coached but I guess he has the refs except female ref in or back pocket. If she reads this stuff I wantuto know I will do what I can to get u calling all games. U r excellent n my book calling like udid against other refs and Knott. We need more refs like u. There is a female ref in 15th region that refs like u. Maybe we can get u women together. If anyone knows there name please tell me so I can get them together. OK let the retard haters respond!

LOL
There is just so much to comment on, and I have a real life so I'm
unable to respond to your entire novel, except take your loss.

Oh and JBS academics.. :biglmao::biglmao:
phantaysia Wrote:JBS ACTUALLY won this by 15. Knott had 6 fouls to JBS 20. 5 Turn covers that was bs were 10 pts. Even commentary's on radio commented that this was a 1 cited called game. I would b embarrassed to be a Knott fan. Don't get me wrong, Knott has a very good team and in a couple yrs I see them winning state tittle, but to win tonight the way they did has caused me to loose all respect for them. Even people from Hazard and Perry told me how the game would go and was correct. JBS was on the foul line 0 times second half. People will send video of refs to b exammine to get rid of them. U should just ref the same both ways but what I was told came out tonight. Even cordia was there tonight and told me they couldn't even beat Knott on home court and they r the best team n state. I'm new to this area and had no idea how 1 sided it is at Knott. Also, coach justice has not recruited at all even though people r saying that. All players were there when he came here last yr. Silvers came last yr after being dogged out every where he went and Branham was good friends with him and came this yr because of the school system and being coached by Mr basketball. Most kids that r good at sports cannt make it at JBS academics. This school is the best and when u graduate ur already a sophomore n college. We played Jenkins and a senior messed his knee up and took about 30 minutes to get medics to him and coach justice got his team together and they prayed that he would b alright. That's just awesome! Of the 3 refs that were there the female ref called it both ways. She was great and I recommend her for all 14th region games. What Hazard, Perry and Cordia told me at begging of game did happen and I was amazed. Why does Knott want to play games like that? It doesn't make u a better player. I heard the coach taking all the rewards tonight and he was out coached but I guess he has the refs except female ref in or back pocket. If she reads this stuff I wantuto know I will do what I can to get u calling all games. U r excellent n my book calling like udid against other refs and Knott. We need more refs like u. There is a female ref in 15th region that refs like u. Maybe we can get u women together. If anyone knows there name please tell me so I can get them together. OK let the retard haters respond!

AND who uses the word "retard"? Horrible. It's 2015 buddy..
HA HA. Just messing around guys. Don't take nothing serious. Thought I would try to get things started. I've seen other post trying to start something and wanted to beat them to the punch LOL. Both teams played great and are going to be even better come region time. Look forward to watching Knott and Perry. Here's a question. How come our local teams don't play Cordia? I've seen them play and I think playing a good team like that would be good for our teams.
Hmm. I was going to comment something but I forgot what I was going to say due to that post. State title? That's the real hilarity!
This was a very action packed game and great game to watch
Wow, did you even watch the game. All JBS did was shoot 3's. Hard to get fouled when you are shooting jump shots. You know absolutely nothing. Never defeated, just cheated. Nice attitude.

[Image: 8QXn3AU.png]

More mash taters please!
Your right. They didn't go inside much and I agree with bradc it was an action packed game. If you read my follow up I was just messing around on things I over heard. JBS did loose and was not cheated. To have the big men they have they should go inside 70 to 80 % of the game.
phantaysia, instead of coming on here "messing" with everybody and repeating what other teams fans were saying, you should be talking about how well jbs played! Stevie Silvers is a top ten player in the region maybe top 5 he made a believer out of me, he shot the lights out, can handle the ball without making turnovers and is a leader! Hunter Hammonds is also a top 10-15 player in the region. Branham and the two Africans make for a very good starting lineup. Justice is doing a fine job with jbs but he was over matched last night by the 4 time region champion coach BB King!
[Image: cNenzs4.png]

Iceman Caudill pulled away with a double double last night with 18 points/10 rebounds

Austin Powers had 22 points/1 rebound

Superman Jones had 9 points/4 rebounds

Wondertwin G had 8 points/5 rebounds

Green Lantern Noble had 8 points/3 rebounds

Nice balance for this group of Pats!

More mash taters please!
Jbs is a couple of role players away from being a top 14th team. Would like to see them go inside some and pass up a few of the 3s.
Knott is very young got a decent squad but I think their time will come in the next couple years. This year will be good for them
[Image: vju4v.gif] Double Wowza! Ole FatPat dancing in the street all night baby! Pats getting the mojo back and Patriot Nation was shaba! What a night! Pats be rolling bruh! More mash taters please!!!
Fatpatfan your posts make me wanna gouge my eyes out.
IRIS Wrote:Fatpatfan your posts make me wanna gouge my eyes out.

[Image: gp38zHA.png]

Good lord irish, go eat you a big tater and enjoy the pats!

More mash taters please!
Good game by both squads. The outcome is just as I figured.

The district will be a battle this year in the 53rd.
Cordia wanting some of those taters.
All the 13th or 14th region teams should schedule Cordia. It succors a team to play a team that is athletic as Cordia.

1) Knott County ACTUALLY won this by 7.
2) I should have stopped reading when you named Cordia as the best team in the state.
3) How do you plan on "getting the refs together?"
On another note, Elisha Justice is a great coach and has a bright future.
Is it true that June Buchanan once put up a sign in front of Knott Central saying, "that's alright, that's okay, you'll be pumping our gas someday?"

I have heard this through the grapevine and was curious.