Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield places 8 on all WKC team.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to the Cardinals for placing almost enough for one side of the ball on the all West Ky Conference team. They are:

Trajon Bright (jr)
Landon Arnett (jr)
Kincer Arnett (jr)
Nick Workman (jr)
Kyle Hurt (so)
Lane Kennemore (sr)
Johnny Hernandez (sr)
Sidney Herndon (sr)
Congratulations to all of the Mayfield players from 64sur :Cheerlead
Mayfield just reloads. Should be favorite in 2A again next year.
Apparently I haven't got all the names yet. I was told today that Mayfield actually placed 11 on the all WKC team. However, the booster that informed me could only tell me that Brintley Adams for sure in addition to these 8 made it. I can't find anything posted on it yet. I may be able to find out tomorrow at the celebration for state. If not, I for sure will find out when I go to see mine get awarded at 2p Sun. Anyway, we are very well represented and mostly kids coming back.
It was in fact 11. The remaining 2 that I didn't have was Kevin Caldwell and Davis Mills. Kennemore made it for both sides of the ball. 5 of the 11 were honorable mentions and 6 made first team. A very good showing for the boys wearing the magical red helmets.
It's all about the magic water.
mysonis55 Wrote:Congrats to the Cardinals for placing almost enough for one side of the ball on the all West Ky Conference team. They are:

Trajon Bright (jr)
Landon Arnett (jr)
Kincer Arnett (jr)
Nick Workman (jr)
Kyle Hurt (so)
Lane Kennemore (sr)
Johnny Hernandez (sr)
Sidney Herndon (sr)

That's a lot from 1 team, but, every one of them deserved it..