Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 71 Breathitt Co 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good early season won for the cards.
If you were not at the game it would appear that way. If you were at the game then you would know different. The officials that done this game should be banned and I am not joking. When the visiting team has over 30 to 40 fouls and the home team 16 it's very obvious. We had 6 kids with 2 fouls each in the first quarter sitting on the bench. 4 starters only played 1 minute in the second period and we were down to our 10th and 11th players playing due to foul trouble. I hope we never have to go back and play at this place again!
Hope to see more teamwork and better defense from BHS going forward.
from the stats I saw Sheldon Clark shot 27 free throws to 22 for Breathitt County. Plus they had a shot to win the game late in the final seconds.
Jimmer Wrote:If you were not at the game it would appear that way. If you were at the game then you would know different. The officials that done this game should be banned and I am not joking. When the visiting team has over 30 to 40 fouls and the home team 16 it's very obvious. We had 6 kids with 2 fouls each in the first quarter sitting on the bench. 4 starters only played 1 minute in the second period and we were down to our 10th and 11th players playing due to foul trouble. I hope we never have to go back and play at this place again!

kinda like what Breathitt did to Newport the other night.
News flash to everyone, if u play out of region games your not going to get the calls u want.