Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taveion Hollingsworth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know we talk a lot about eastern Kentucky sports here, but I just wanted to mention Dunbar guard Taveion Hollingsworth. The junior guard is flat lighting it up on the court and has received several division 1 offers recently, including ETSU, Eastern Kentucky, Morehead, and Winthrop with many more likely. He had 40 last night against Lafayette. He is the son of former Harlan standout guard Maurice Hollingsworth, who scored well over 1000 points in his career. Congrats!
Heard a lot of positive things about him recently. Here are some highlights from last year and this year for anyone interested.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3558340/highlights
Is he Maurice's son or grandson?? LOL

I went to school and college with Maurice. He has always been a wonderful athlete!! Also, one of the funniest people I was ever around.

I'm so glad that his son (or grandson) is doing so well!!

Thank you for sharing.
Hey granny. He is Maurices grandson, little Mo's son.
That's what I figured!! Makes a little more sense to me. After all, I know how old Maurice really is!! LOL
Granny knows old
Hes one of the best juniors in the state if not the best
Well, I'm gonna have to make it a point to see him play! If I'm not mistaken, that's where JagSwag moved, and another poster that I can't remember his nic name on here, moved there too.