Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Panther Thunder Wrote:You are correct.
Well.... Maybe lol
I'd love to see a Pikeville/Corbin matchup.. I think that'd be a very competitive game..
KYHSFBFan Wrote:I'd love to see a Pikeville/Corbin matchup.. I think that'd be a very competitive game..

I believe they played a few years back.
bac2369 Wrote:I believe they played a few years back.

2008 PCB Corbin won by a TD
I think two players that r underrated are Mikey McDonald and Evan Rhodes. Mikey very fast, tall confident and Rhodes is small but has s big heart, he is likely the fastest player returning the only player I think that maybe could be as fast as him is Mikey. Mikey walked on this year and started he hadn't played since 8th grade and he has become one of my favorite players to watch. Him and Rhodes will be big factors next year. Clay slone and Andrew macnamee will likely step up as well they could both have breakout seasons in their final year in the maroon.
Lol !!! some people have been sleeping for the last three years?!!! Yes !chat wanted to compete ! But it wasn't like he came from a down program ,where he wasn't a factor his first three years !!! One of the best receivers in the mountains !!and hardly anyone knew him ?!!! Come on!!! Go watch huddle !!! He could have stayed where he was and been a big help!!! Instead , things came up !!!! He moved to be a part of a (team) !! He did just that !!! And made a big deference on the field ! Mentally hyped fellow players up every game ! Pluse explosive at any moment !!! He didn't come to pikeville because he knew they would play in bowling green!! He came to help get to bowling green!!!! And it was gobel that sat out last year!!! And he had some pretty impressive stats his first two seasons as well!! 12 sacs as a soph ,if I'm not mistaking!! chat could have went anywhere else and had double the touches and td,s but that's not Chatlin!!! He was about the team success !!! Not individual stats!!! Go watch youtube! Then you'll know both, jarrell and goble !!!
Looks like the panthers will get a little stronger in the next couple weeks with a new addition!!!! #buckeyecominhome
Panthers Dominate Wrote:Looks like the panthers will get a little stronger in the next couple weeks with a new addition!!!! #buckeyecominhome

Do tell!!!
Yes, tell it!!! Or at least what position. I can't think of any good football players who moved to Ohio?
Also, how did Stupendous Melons let this get by him on the waiver wire?:devilflam
jetpilot Wrote:Yes, tell it!!! Or at least what position. Can't think of any good football players who moved to Ohio?
nothing to tell lol
pjdoug Wrote:nothing to tell lol

Bet there is...:popcorn:
Wr/olb
Will the kid be an impact player? Also, anyone know who Pikeville can get to replace Prestonsburg on the schedule?
jetpilot Wrote:Yes, tell it!!! Or at least what position. I can't think of any good football players who moved to Ohio?
Also, how did Stupendous Melons let this get by him on the waiver wire?:devilflam

:hilarious: and PHS Forever and floppy melons :1:
jetpilot Wrote:Will the kid be an impact player? Also, anyone know who Pikeville can get to replace Prestonsburg on the schedule?

probably a compact player Smile. add the Lawrence County Bulldawgs.
He has played at Pikeville before...had to leave ...very good football player
Going to make a wild guess. The kid with the cool name?
jetpilot Wrote:Going to make a wild guess. The kid with the cool name?

Luke? nevermind,you said name not hand.
no pjdoug, it's not Paul Newman either.Confusednicker:
Big Five-0- Wrote:no pjdoug, it's not Paul Newman either.Confusednicker:

He was my favorite but I hope it ain't him. maybe he can eat 50 eggs.
Lawrence, Bell, LCA, LexCath, NewCath, Corbin would ALL be good week zero opponents if we could get one of them scheduled. All formidable opponents but not too big of a school, considering a 6A school would be coming up the next week. I, personally, wouldn't want to schedule another good 1a school we may see down the road.
I would like to see either Bell, or Corbin on the schedule for week zero. Both would be good competition, and there's a lot of tradition with these two schools. To my knowledge the Panthers have never played Bell, however there is a little history with Corbin, scheduling them a time or two.
What grade is this returning new kid in??
bac2369 Wrote:What grade is this returning new kid in??

Heard he will be in the jr. class
Big Five-0- Wrote:Heard he will be in the jr. class

How long has he been gone?
bac2369 Wrote:How long has he been gone?

He's been too gone for too long.
bac2369 Wrote:How long has he been gone?

Don't really know. maybe someone else could shine some light on that.
He left after his sixth grade year. Kid has potential to make a big impact at WR and OLB next year.
I was hoping it was Jantje, looks like I guessed wrong.
That would have been good also!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8