Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central - 70 Cordia - 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another great played game by AC. Any thoughts?
They are on a roll right now.

SValley Fan

What a beat down
Cordia falling apart seems to be. Is Allen Central that good?
wisecracker Wrote:Cordia falling apart seems to be. Is Allen Central that good?

Yeah they are that good!
congrats allen central
I think they have a really good coach and though he doesnt have the most talent hes had in the past he is getting the most out of them and they are really playing for him right now.
Congrats Ac!
wisecracker Wrote:I think they have a really good coach and though he doesnt have the most talent hes had in the past he is getting the most out of them and they are really playing for him right now.
I most definitley agree, they dont have a standout player and the team is small and not very athletic, and actually there is very little talent on this team, but one thing they can do well is run,run,run, and thats why their winnig. They have heart.

SValley Fan

Whats up wit Cordia doing so Bad lately??
Congrats AC
Congrats Allen Central!
I think the reason this game was such a blow out is because Cordia had 2 starters that wasnt playin...Erkinse #3 wasnt there because he quit and Taylor #34 was out because of suspened.Congrats to AC but I think the game would have been closer with these two playing.

SValley Fan

Well I hope so, I always thought Cordia wasent too bad but I guess I was wrong
AC is a solid team that plays with heart and determination. And they play well as a team. I thought the Cordia team was missing a couple of players last week. They are a very different team.
Great game AC... another great game for Tyler Slone and Ryan Collins and also Robbie Cole had a great game coming off the bench.

SValley Fan

they will have a Harder game today then cordia, IMO