Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County @ Buckhorn 12/08/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions.:popcorn:

Leslie County 2-0
Buckhorn 1-1
Looked for an old fashion brawl at buckhorn. :Cheerlead Go Eagles

Leslie County 64
Buckhorn 62
I would love to see this game...Don't know who will get the win but I'm sure it will be a great game...Good luck to both teams.
Buckhorn 64 Leslie 58
Eagles by 7.
Should be a big crowd over at the Horn tonite. The 54th is going to be very competitive this year. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Buckhorn by 9 (62-53)
Leslie by 6 points.Asher will be hard to match up with and this will be a dynamic game.Leslie plays very fast paced so both teams may put a lot of points on the scoreboard.Good luck to both teams and no injuries.Go Eagles.
good matchup tonight of 54th district rivals, The Horn by 6
This will be an outstanding environment for a high school game. Since this one is at the horn, I have to pick Buckhorn by 4. I like Leslie's team as well. They are well balanced and well coached. Two of the better teams in the 14th region.
John Noble and Tim Miller will have the Wildcats ready. Its very hard to go to the Horn and win. The Horn by 11. The Horn will be blowing.
60-55 the horn blows loud
Horn by 8.Coach Noble is a class act all the way around.He gets more from his players than any coach in the region.