Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor Co. 70 -Perry Central 68
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Comodores lose by 2 to the #1 team in the state without Tobler.
Dores could cause fat pat problems this year
Could Taylor County be just a little over rated?
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Could Taylor County be just a little over rated?

Perry Central gave Taylor all they wanted I was shocked have good perry central play without Tobler in the line up. Taylor County is maybe a little overrated. Confusedhh:
I agree that Taylor is overrated and that happens sometimes with a Mr. Basketball candidate on your team. I think this Perry team is going to be fun to watch though and they play with a lot of heart.
At this point Perry is by far the class of the 14th
bradc Wrote:At this point Perry is by far the class of the 14th

Perry is not the best team in their district!
Tell me who is better?
bradc Wrote:Tell me who is better?

Leslie County
I said this team may be better because they dont depend on one guy to carry the load. Taylor a top 10 team not the best, now to say Perry not the best team in the district is a little over stated in its self. By the end of the year this Perry team will be very had to beat because they have 4 or 5 that can beat you and will not have to depend on one player, This team can shoot the 3 well with blair,Dunn,Hill,Turner. Its early but right now Perry is the best team in the district, The district is at Leslie this year so we see come March, If Perry played the way they did Saturday against Taylor County Friday night they would have beat Hazard 30
KF35 on here throwing out some Perry County hate like it's going out of style.

I missed basketball!
zaga_fan Wrote:KF35 on here throwing out some Perry County hate like it's going out of style.

I missed basketball!

Did you see Leslie County play Saturday night zaga?
Leslie beat a down knott co team, not sure how that makes them better then Perry
I really thought Hazard would win with Tobler not playing. Good win dores.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Did you see Leslie County play Saturday night zaga?

I did not - but knowing what they have and knowing what Knott has - I can't say I didn't expect the outcome of that one.

Not knocking on Knott, because they aren't as far down as most people think in my opinion, but Leslie is formidable and I think Blake Asher will show a lot of people what he's made of this year.

All that being said, I think Leslie loses to Buckhorn tonight.
What is wrong with Tobler?
Anyone know when he will return?
Perry is playing excellent ball right now. Hope they don't peak too soon or become satisfied. If Hoskins can prevent this from happening, then Perry will make a serious run at the regional title. I like this Perry team. Can't wait for Tobler to be added to the lineup.
14th region fanman Wrote:What is wrong with Tobler?
Anyone know when he will return?
It is a thumb injury on his shooting hand.Possibly by the end if this week.
zaga_fan Wrote:I did not - but knowing what they have and knowing what Knott has - I can't say I didn't expect the outcome of that one.

Not knocking on Knott, because they aren't as far down as most people think in my opinion, but Leslie is formidable and I think Blake Asher will show a lot of people what he's made of this year.

All that being said, I think Leslie loses to Buckhorn tonight.

Confusedinglepar:CheerleadConfusedinglepar:CheerleadConfusedinglepar:CheerleadConfusedinglepar:Cheerlead
Perry has a nice team .
I have to give Coach Hoskins a ton of credit to Perry. He has them playing extremely hard and they believe in themselves. We are shooting well, running the floor well, have tremendous intensity on defense, and have a end goal in mind. Tobler will add to this and give us the big body we need to compete with some larger teams. Perry will take some losses throughout the season, but I guarantee they leave it on the floor when the buzzer sounds. We had a good showing against Taylor. I, for one, don't believe that Taylor should be #1 in the state, but it really doesn't matter. They are solid and we took them to the end. Barring no injuries, this team will be there at the end.