Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan vs Madison southern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got one give to us tonight! Feel sorry for the kid that missed the layup with 3 seconds left to win the game for Madison! We'll take it though. Spurlock was a beast tonight. Go Bears!!!
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good I guess. Two very evenly matched teams. Both fought to the wire. Madison Southern will be a Dark Horse in the 11th. And I think that Harlan County is finding ways to win even when they may struggle. I wouldn't want to play them in February and March.
Madison southern Is not very good, Harlan should have handled them with out trouble if they plan on competing for the regional championship
Harlan County played Madison Southern.

Harlan beat Jenkins today.

Madison Southern isn't bad. They played Madison Central tough the other night.
HCS Wrote:Harlan County played Madison Southern.

Harlan beat Jenkins today.

Madison Southern isn't bad. They played Madison Central tough the other night.

Madison Central is way way down this year. They are not a good measuring stick.
I wasnt refering to harlan independent they are irrelevant these days
I'd still like Madison Central's chances against anyone in the 13th outside of Clay or South at this point.
Harlan didn't change its name to Harlan Independent, but I do see that sometimes. Harlan County is Harlan County or HCHS, but never just Harlan.
Congrats to the Bears.
Well i will refer to them as Harlan, you can take that however you would like, no one in laurel county calls them Harlan County, its just Harlan
Whatever dunk on me. HC will be fine. Got a good early schedule to test them a little. This team will be right in the thick of things come tourney time.
No one called Laurel County just Laurel back in the day. Pretty sure of that. Harlan County is either called Harlan County, HCHS, or HC.
thehills Wrote:Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good I guess. Two very evenly matched teams. Both fought to the wire. Madison Southern will be a Dark Horse in the 11th. And I think that Harlan County is finding ways to win even when they may struggle. I wouldn't want to play them in February and March.

Most insane statement I have ever read. Madison Southern is ranked 8th in the 11th region and that's kind of gracious. Madison Central isn't very good this year. I'm not trying to start junk just stating truths, if Harlan Co. wins that Region then that may be the weakest region in the state by a landslide.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Most insane statement I have ever read. Madison Southern is ranked 8th in the 11th region and that's kind of gracious. Madison Central isn't very good this year. I'm not trying to start junk just stating truths, if Harlan Co. wins that Region then that may be the weakest region in the state by a landslide.

I would not dispute that at all. The 13th region is not very good and has not been very good for a while.