Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wayne Co 70 Whitley Co 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Wayne Co. Didn't hear any individual stats, just the final.
Whitley has some work to do

South played Mercer to the wire tonight. Wayne County is a favorite with Mercer to win the 12th.

I expected a little better.
Wayne Co is a very difficult place for visitors.
I didnt expect much from Whitley they are a middle of the pack 13th region team, i think they are no better than 6-7 in the region at best
Woods with 20
Woods graduated
ky playmaker Wrote:Woods graduated

Nope, pretty sure he just threw for 1600 yards and ran for 1600 yards this season in football.

Hes still there.
Luke Legend Woods!
Uh, I think Playmaker was talking about Rodney Woods' son from Wayne Co., lol.
He graduated.
Whitley will be fine, they missed a lot of shots that normally fall. they got good shots and they just did not go.

They had the lead down to 9 with the ball twice and turned the ball over both times, if they convert on those opportunities it might be a different game, maybe not a win but a better game.

Woods could have been a bigger factor, but spent a lot of time on the bench with foul trouble. Rice showed flashes and Johnson could not throw it in the ocean early but did get it going late but it was too late by that point.

It all starts for real on Tuesday.
Pulaski plays Wayne soon. Cant wait for that matchup!
Lol. Another brain fart. Yea I was thinking wayne co and Peyton woods. Whitley got a pretty good woods also