Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 62 Hazard 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from HHS
Way to go Dores
Dores want a little bit of fat pat
Hazard shot 1/18 from 3... Not making excuses tho... They whipped our butts tonight...
Perry without Tobler @ Hazard and win by 14? Got some work to do Bulldogs.
Thought Hazard was going to be good this year. It's early they may get there.
Perry will get better when Tobler returns but the region as a whole is down compared to the last 4 years. Hazard will get better too
I'm beginning to think the 14th is wide open. :pondering:
PCC looked good in this game.
Perry winning by double digits without their best athlete is big, but Holland's team will be a different team in a couple months.

Not a lot to take away from this other than these teams have a ways to go.
Guys every one of you seem totally out in left field on this one. Perry totally dominated this one without their most dominant inside player. Hazard will not get better. They have the weakest talent they have had since 1984. Good Lord they can't play and will not contend for anything this year. Big Al is the greatest but not God. And Perry just played the #1 team in the state tonight , Taylor Co. And lost by 2 without Tobler!
I want to clarify that in no way a was I trying to be critical of the Hazard kids on this team. Fine bunch of young men. I just think they are a lot better at baseball and football. Very talented but not their best sport.
Perry played well got some bad calls that hurt them at critical times. But as a reigon the 14th not as strong as years past.
hoghead Wrote:Perry played well got some bad calls that hurt them at critical times. But as a reigon the 14th not as strong as years past.

I definitely agree that the region is way down as a whole. Knott is weak, Hazard is weak and there's not a competitive team in the 56th.
Travis Dunn is by far the top player in the region from what I saw. Looks like a smaller version of Beverly. Looks like Hoskins hid this card somewhere last year. The kid is impressive.
Dunn took command of this game. Hazard shot themselves out of the game. I was shocked that they didn't take advantage of Tobler being out. I think Big Al realizes this too. Hazard will become better, but their mindset and game plan will change. The rotation they use has to shorten up a little.
Dunn looked comfortable running the team and Hazard was out of sync all night.Wells left the game pretty early in the 4th but never came back in.That's when it was pretty much over in Al's eyes.I'm glad both these teams are meeting again on a regular basis in the season.Blair showed he can and should be the go to player this year but Dunn made some incredible shots around the goal driving in.This team looks extremely good and when Tobler returns,it could be finally our chance to go back to the big dance.