Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Glenn Beck is Owed an Appology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When Beck was on FOX he was one of my favs. I remember him spending weeks on an investigation into Radical Islam, which led him to certain inexorable truths. Glenn reasoned that Radical Islamists could never be reasoned with, scared, cajoled or otherwise bought off. They would keep coming at us until they were killed themselves, and that is the real inconvenient truth. More than that, he reasoned that the goal of Jehad is to restore the Caliphate and ultimately to either murder or convert, all who live on the planet to Islam.

Now that Islamic extremists have murdered innocents in virtually every nation on earth, it is no longer possible for our President to sell Islam as a peaceful religion. Though I am sure he will give it his best until his last day in office. While Beck was still on FOX air, it was easy to imagine the stiff lipped, fair haired, Ivy Leaguer replete staff of this administration, mocking and laughing at his predictions during the nightly DNC happy hour. No amount of disdain was too much for the idiotic Beck.

However, now that it is clear that Beck's vision was eerily accurate to the point of being prophetic, would one suppose the rabid liberals who loved to persecute him so much would be willing to admit how wrong they were? LOL, the hot spot will freeze over long before they'd do that. In fact, very nearly every last fear voiced by this administration's conservative critics including Beck, have at one time or another come to pass.

The stimulus of 2009, through the magic of Keynesian Economics, was supposed to jump start the national economy with head spinning effectiveness, but alas not so much. DADT was supposed to affect only the membership of the Armed Services, but then we saw operatives of the left setting up innocent hardworking Pizzaria and Bakery owners which, started getting sued until now, if one did not know better he might think same sex marriage was guaranteed under the Constitution. ObamaCare was not supposed to cost the taxpayer "one dime", and every family of four was to realize a 2,500 dollar yearly windfall as well as better health care as a result. The Arab World were supposed to be fairly oozing with the milk of human kindness after the apology tour, instead the world is aflame with the hatred of Islamic extremism. And all we have seen by way of policy adjustment has been a double down. That and the establishment of all things, of The Caliphate! It is a sizable piece of the Middle East I might add. And what's worse, the Arab World's 'A' players didn't even have to lift a finger, the "JV" did it.

Beck if you will recall, was very concerned about our open border policy. As it turns out, there is absolutely no way to know how many terrorists live in our neighborhoods, most of them courtesy of the Us taxpayer dime no less, with no way to know how many more are soon to be forced upon us in spite of a hurricane of law suits being filed by state governors attempting to prevent same. Let's see, where was it I saw something about state sovereignty? Oh yeah, the Constitution. In short, the left has pooh-poohed Beck's concerns while laughing him to scorn. It has been the left who have been wrong at every turn and yet by the way they act even today, one would think their every tenet had been validated during the past 7 years. Which just goes to show how strong is the power of self delusion.
Islam is what it is. A radical religion that can never be changed.
IMO there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. You are either Muslim or not. Simple as that.
Until the Earth is rid of that religion it will not change
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Islam is what it is. A radical religion that can never be changed.
IMO there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. You are either Muslim or not. Simple as that.
Until the Earth is rid of that religion it will not change

The unrest and aggression of the Arab World poses a threat much more grave than most are stating, and I say this in light of what the retired Generals and the like are saying, who to a man are VERY concerned. There seems to be no more room for men who differ, in which to withdraw in this world.

In other words, I believe war is coming, and that despite a DOW Jones Average north of 17 thousand and the boast of the government official's claims of a practically invincible military. Islamic Extremism has exploded in much the same way as did the NAZI scourge of the 2nd World War. To counter this threat, all we are hearing in this day is how America has become a war weary nation.

Ezekiel 7:10-11 (KJV)
10 Behold the day, behold, it is come: the morning is gone forth; the rod hath blossomed, pride hath budded.
11 Violence is risen up into a rod of wickedness:
14 They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready; but none goeth to the battle: for my wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.

The passage above speaks of a bunch of protestors and pacifists who refused to answer the call to arms. Of such foolishness G. K. Chesterton said the following; "This is the age of pacifism, but it is not the age of peace." [J. Vernon McGee] And as I have previously posted, Leon Trotsky said; "You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you." War nearly always catches it's hapless combatants, those drafted to actually fight, by complete surprise. It happened at Pearl Harbor and I guarantee it will happen again.

My fear is that we have completely missed our opportunity to deal with the crisis in the Middle East in acceptable terms. That time likely passed us by some years ago. Meaning the problem could now be greater than we can hope to solve outside of all out war. Ironically, our attempts to avoid war in sitting on our hands, may have actually put us on the threshold of the very war we've been ducking.

I am much more concerned about which prospective President might lead our nation under the dark threat of war, than I am the silliness of the social justice agenda with which we are consumed right now. That goofy reset button will get mashed down in the mud of a tank tread track if a Hillary tries to pull it out under those circumstances.
TheRealThing Wrote:The unrest and aggression of the Arab World poses a threat much more grave than most are stating, and I say this in light of what the retired Generals and the like are saying, who to a man are VERY concerned. There seems to be no more room for men who differ, in which to withdraw in this world.

In other words, I believe war is coming, and that despite a DOW Jones Average north of 17 thousand and the boast of the government official's claims of a practically invincible military. Islamic Extremism has exploded in much the same way as did the NAZI scourge of the 2nd World War. To counter this threat, all we are hearing in this day is how America has become a war weary nation.

Ezekiel 7:10-11 (KJV)
10 Behold the day, behold, it is come: the morning is gone forth; the rod hath blossomed, pride hath budded.
11 Violence is risen up into a rod of wickedness:
14 They have blown the trumpet, even to make all ready; but none goeth to the battle: for my wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.

The passage above speaks of a bunch of protestors and pacifists who refused to answer the call to arms. Of such foolishness G. K. Chesterton said the following; "This is the age of pacifism, but it is not the age of peace." [J. Vernon McGee] And as I have previously posted, Leon Trotsky said; "You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you." War nearly always catches it's hapless combatants, those drafted to actually fight, by complete surprise. It happened at Pearl Harbor and I guarantee it will happen again.

My fear is that we have completely missed our opportunity to deal with the crisis in the Middle East in acceptable terms. That time likely passed us by some years ago. Meaning the problem could now be greater than we can hope to solve outside of all out war. Ironically, our attempts to avoid war in sitting on our hands, may have actually put us on the threshold of the very war we've been ducking.

I am much more concerned about which prospective President might lead our nation under the dark threat of war, than I am the silliness of the social justice agenda with which we are consumed right now. That goofy reset button will get mashed down in the mud of a tank tread track if a Hillary tries to pull it out under those circumstances.
I had this conversation yesterday with someone. It's painfully obvious that we are not going to negotiate out of this ISIS threat. In the end we are going to have to go to war or just continue to sit on our hands and let them come here or even worse help them come here as refugees and have the fight at home. Which future president is going to lead us into this? The way the dems have handled this thus far has to be worrisome to say the least. Does anyone honestly think Hillary can lead us through this? I don't have faith that she can, she has not shown me anything that says she can. Sanders still thinks climate change promotes terrorism so that's just out of the question. You just know somewhere there is a military leader in Washington pulling his hair out wondering what the leaders of this country is doing but has his hands tied by Obama's policies or lack thereof.

Speaking of Muslims, after the attack in CA, I find it funny how the AG was out at a dinner with Muslims leaders right after that attack promising to keep them safe instead of being on TV promising Americans she will work to keep us ALL safe. The way we are kissing the back side of these Muslim communities is sickening, if a radical Christian committed this crime, would the AG be at a dinner with Christian leaders promising safety? Not a chance in hell.