Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kcc vs Breathitt 1/6/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Knott travels to Breathitt tommorow night to take on the bobcats of Breathitt, what does everyone think about this game

SValley Fan

Breathitt in a beat down
Breathitt...but closer than the experts and $money$ think.

SValley Fan

ALLDAY Wrote:Breathitt...but closer than the experts and $money$ think.
You must havent seen Breathitt play yet.
KCC in a hard fought game by five!! I liked the adjustment made in the press offense in the first half against PCC. Wish the guards would be more involved with the ball handling (and are very capable) against the press. Would learn to handle pressure of the game and reduce turnovers in the final minutes. Got to prepare for district play. Good luck KCC !!!
im not going to that game (i'll probably regret that later) i just hope kcc can play good for the whole game if they do this than i say kcc by 3-5 if they don't like many other times Breathitt will win by 7-10
Knott in a close one.
Breathitt by 3
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Breathitt in a beat down

What makes breathitt so tough? They have two good players smith and hollon. Take a little more than that to put a beat down on the Pats. Your so anti KCC you must be from JBS and cant stand the fact that KCC is fast becoming the KCC of old.

SValley Fan

wisecracker Wrote:What makes breathitt so tough? They have two good players smith and hollon. Take a little more than that to put a beat down on the Pats. Your so anti KCC you must be from JBS and cant stand the fact that KCC is fast becoming the KCC of old.
LOL what is KCC becoming...They lost the last 6 games lol
They are becoming a team that has a great shot of winning the 14th region once again. They have had leads in the fourth quarters of every game they have played and once they start learning how to won those games they will be right in it. I doubt any team on the region would want to draw them come tournament time. Who cares what records are im sure of coach would have played some other teams schedules he would have a high record.

SValley Fan

Well if he had played JBS or Hazards schedule it would be worse than it already is
KCC is much better than what the record shows, When Mosley and Stamper is hittin I think they could beat anyone in the 14th and thats what they are gonna have to have to win this game because KCC dont got anyone that can bang down low with Smith so im goin to say Smith with a big game and Breathitt by 15
Breathitt by at least 10.
Breathitt by 7.

SValley Fan

Breathitt by 15+
KCC by 17

SValley Fan

wisecracker Wrote:KCC by 17
lol yea
i don't see either team winning by 15+ points it is probably going to be a close game

SValley Fan

I dont see how u get that tho...Breathitt is big and fast...They beat Hazard...Where is this game at anyways?
How did Breathitt do last night against LCC?
Breathitt plays 7 people. Kcc plays 7-8 people. Smith is the big matchup problem for KCC. Hollan must shoot better than he did last night. Lindon will be matchup problem for Breathitt.

Breathitt by 4. Could be closer.
KCC needs to win this game to show everyone they are for real !!

SValley Fan

Yea that is True
Too close to call!!!
knott will win if the mosley boy has a good game!!!!!!!!!!
cardinals Wrote:knott will win if the mosley boy has a good game!!!!!!!!!!

It'll take more than Mosley havig a good game to beat Breathitt. They'll have to play team ball.
baseball_dad Wrote:It'll take more than Mosley havig a good game to beat Breathitt. They'll have to play team ball.
oh yea i forgot about the lindon boy he proved to everyone against pcc he can score to good luck to kcc AMEN they have to play team ball!!!!!!!!
cardinals Wrote:oh yea i forgot about the lindon boy he proved to everyone against pcc he can score to good luck to kcc AMEN they have to play team ball!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! Grammer.....

Lindon, probably isn't the best player that Knott has. He can play defense, though. Let one kid shoot and see what it gets you. KCC played team ball in the 1st half of the PCC game and almost got the win. 2nd half of the PCC game was Mosley and Stamper trying to win the game. KCC has to pass the ball around to find the best open shots against Breathitt. 3 point prayers aren't going to cut it. Breathitt is a better rebounding team and will kill KCC if they put up stupid shots.
baseball_dad Wrote:LOL!!! Grammer.....

Lindon, probably isn't the best player that Knott has. He can play defense, though. Let one kid shoot and see what it gets you. KCC played team ball in the 1st half of the PCC game and almost got the win. 2nd half of the PCC game was Mosley and Stamper trying to win the game. KCC has to pass the ball around to find the best open shots against Breathitt. 3 point prayers aren't going to cut it. Breathitt is a better rebounding team and will kill KCC if they put up stupid shots.
if mosley and stamper dont shoot they most biggest part of the shots, they will get beat every game.
Pages: 1 2