Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Players in the 10th and 11th Regions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think is the best players in the 10th Region and the 11th Region for 2016 season. Also pick your order of finish for each region.
Im not too sure about the 11th Region this year. I do think Dailey from Woodford will be very good. Here is my list from the 10th Region. I know this list shows a lot of Harrison County players, but they have the best players.
Macy Martin-Harrison Co
Jami Davis-Harrison Co
Bailey Conley-Harrison Co
Madison Coppage-Harrison Co
Megan Terrell-GRC
Erin Carrus-GRC
Amanda Lloyd-Bishop Brossart
Mckenzie Gritton-Bourbon Co
Amanda Morgan-Paris
Miller- Campbell Co

This is my Top 10 players in no particular order.
Here is my predicted order of finish: Top 5
1. Harrison Co
2. Clark Co
3. Bishop Brossart
4. Montgomery Co
5. Campbell Co
Like I said, Im not familiar with some of the names of the girls but I do know that Woodford Co, Scott Co, Henry Clay and Dunbar have some good girls. If someone could give me some names that would be helpful.
Woodford has several kids that have signed D 1. Scott has more talent overall. Woodford should win the 11th. 10th region is wide open. Montgomery and Clark lost pitchers with any varsity experience. Bourbon and Paris have pitchers returning with varsity experience. Harrison has the most experienced varsity team returning. Campbell struggled in the past with no dominate pitching staff. On paper Harrison should win the 10th It should be a interesting year for both 10th and 11th regions.
Who signed where?
From what I've seen on facebook, twitter and a couple other websites they have 2 seniors signed with Louisville and Morehead and another with Cincinnati Christian (not D1), and 3 juniors committed to Kentucky, Louisiana Tech and Tennessee-Martin.